Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-13-2024, 12:32 PM   #1171
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
More to my point...a pitbull will attack something 100 times it's own size.

So, no. Eight rounds of .380 ACP on me. At all times.
Most dogs will "attack" other animals bigger than them. We have a Yorkie that has chased cattle at my uncle's farm.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2024, 12:34 PM   #1172
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Most dogs will "attack" other animals bigger than them. We have a Yorkie that has chased cattle at my uncle's farm.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:11 AM   #1173
I'll be back.

Just sitting here minding my own business in the wee hours and TWO ****ING EIGHTY POUND MONSTERS are roaming the neighborhood. Saw them on the security cam.

Came into my yard, sniffed around where my dog got out of the ****ing car, poked around my fences, almost came up to my door. They were roaming around my street for a good 30 minutes before they went on their way.

TWO HOURS AGO my dog was out in the backyard.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:16 AM   #1174
Choco Favre

I think those are hyenas or maybe giant crickets
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:11 AM   #1175
Starter

Quote:
Just sitting here minding my own business in the wee hours and TWO ****ING EIGHTY POUND MONSTERS are roaming the neighborhood. Saw them on the security cam.

Came into my yard, sniffed around where my dog got out of the ****ing car, poked around my fences, almost came up to my door. They were roaming around my street for a good 30 minutes before they went on their way.

In the ghetto…..
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #1176
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You upgraded from your cinderblock shattering pimp cane to a purse pistol? Waldo gansta...
Purse pistol.... Ah ha ha ha ha
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #1177
Constable of Untruths

Quote:

I'm sure they were attracted to your driveway and fence because they could smell the menstruation.

They look friendly and hungry. You should have invited them in for a nice bowl of kibble.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #1178
MVP

My neighbor has learned to stay with their shitbull mix while they bring him out in their back yard. Between me giving him the hot sauce on multiple occasions and then eventually a round in the dirt while being charged at in my own yard, I think I finally trained the douchebags to take care of their ****ing animal.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #1179
Sleeping on the blacktop

Move out of the hood, Clay.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #1180
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I'm sure they were attracted to your driveway and fence because they could smell the menstruation.

They look friendly and hungry. You should have invited them in for a nice bowl of kibble.
You were a couple puppy steaks away from having security so you don't end up a victim on 48 hours.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #1181
I'll be back.

Imagine not being able to take your gun into a restaurant and this happens.

Old Today, 10:42 AM   #1182
I'll be back.

When I saw two tiny dumped Pit Bull puppies on the road one day, I snatched them up and brought them home to raise like one (or two) of our own. Our friends told us it wasn’t a good idea, that Tuggy and Scooty could harm our other dogs. I scoffed at them, parroting what I’d heard: that Pit Bulls used to be nanny dogs, and it was “all how you raised them.”

We raised them like we had raised all our other dogs over the past 40 years — 30 or so dogs in all — with never a serious incident. We shook our heads at how Pit Bulls were misunderstood and the unfairness of how the breed was discriminated against. Tuggy and Scooty were shining examples that it was, indeed, all how you raised them.

They became best buddies with one of my other dogs, Luna, and I trusted them implicitly. One day they all had big new chew bones. Luna decided she should growl possessively at Scooty. And that was all it took.

With no warning, not a bark or a growl, not a sign of anger, Scooty jumped on Luna, grabbed her around the neck, and proceeded to choke the life out of her. Tuggy joined in, silently grabbing a back leg and pulling as hard as he could.

My mother and I desperately tried to get them off of Luna and pry open their jaws. Luna’s tongue turned blue, she lost consciousness, and let loose her bowels. At that point I knew we had lost her.

You know the worst nightmare you’ve ever had? The one where something horrible is happening to someone you love, but you’re moving in slow-motion, as if you have 50-pound weights on your hands and feet, and you can’t speak or yell because you have no breath?

That’s how I felt when I saw Luna getting killed in front of me. You may think you could react well in such a situation and save your dog’s life, but you can’t.

I tried to pry Scooty’s jaws off Luna, but all that got me was my hand bitten clean through (it would later require a $26,000 surgery to repair).

Scooty took off running around the house dragging Luna’s lifeless body like a leopard with a dead antelope in a macabre game of keep-away. I tried to think of any weapon I could use, anything that looked like a break stick, but I had nothing because I trusted my Pit Bulls.

I trusted what people had told me, and as I result, I was totally unprepared.
In desperation, I over-turned a marble table and Scooty finally let go.

I learned a very hard lesson that day: Pit Bull behavior is not, in fact, about how you raise them. I had been duped by people who, in their quest to defend their favorite breed, had given me wrong information.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #1183
Sleeping on the blacktop

Everyone needs to leave their god damn dogs at home. Your dog isn't a replacement for a child to fill the empty hole in your life.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #1184
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Judging from the cone reference they weren't too big I certainly wouldn't want to run into them on a night walk or have to worry about my dog encountering them in the backyard.

BTW, your neighbors landscaping sucks.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #1185
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Judging from the cone reference they weren't too big
Huge dogs.