Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2024, 08:53 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Sneed traded to Titans

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:08 PM   #856
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Chiefs didn't want to insult J Sneed by lowballing him and offering a below market deal. It sucks we had to let him go, glad he understands it's business.

That's what makes Veach so good is he makes the tough decisions to let people go and work the draft and gets value with his picks.
Sneed did the smart thing - The Chiefs probably did as well.

Ultimately I don't think there are any real losers in this deal. KC doesn't have a lot of fat on its cap that cost it a quality guy {cough}FrankClark{coughcough}.

It just worked out the way it kinda had to.

But I'll miss the shit out of Sneed, man. That dude was a blast and a great guy to root for.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:10 PM   #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
We’re never gonna pay h in even with a discount. McDuffie is an all pro corner and they have been good with developing that position.

They also need the money for Creed, Butker, Trey and Bolton who they are trying to get signed.
And ultimately it seems that if the Chiefs have a choice between an offensive player or defensive player, they'll be more likely to spend the money on an offensive player (and Chris Jones).

But really, I don't even know that it was the cap that cost us Sneed. It was the knee.

I don't think the organization trusted it. If they did, I think they'd have still gotten a deal done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #858
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Ultimately I don't think there are any real losers in this deal. KC doesn't have a lot of fat on its cap that cost it a quality guy {cough}FrankClark{coughcough}.

But I'll miss the shit out of Sneed, man. That dude was a blast and a great guy to root for.
For sure. I’m rooting for Sneed in all non-KC games. Seems like a great dude and absolutely badass. Hopefully he plays well and gets another big contract.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #859
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
This mother****er is aware of the NFL salary cap, right? He's acting like KC spit in his face.
You’re acting like far more of a bitch by calling him a “mother****er” than he was in this video.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #860
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Sneed is awesome. I think the KC defense will miss him this year. Mahomes & the offense will need to put more points on the board this time around if they want to win another ring. Not gonna have two lockdown CB's in the secondary to pull off a 17-10 victory in the Playoffs like they did last year.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 04:27 PM   #861
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Sneed is awesome. I think the KC defense will miss him this year. Mahomes & the offense will need to put more points on the board this time around if they want to win another ring. Not gonna have two lockdown CB's in the secondary to pull off a 17-10 victory in the Playoffs like they did last year.
How many points do you think Sneed is worth?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:28 PM   #862
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I don't know, but in that Baltimore game Sneed directly robbed the Ravens of 7 points by forcing that fumble on the goal line. And outside of that play, Sneed helped the rest of the defense hold the Ravens to 10 points overall in the game.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 04:31 PM   #863
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

He will now probably crack the top 50 in players top 100 now that he isn't a Kansas City Chief. They don't want to vote for Chiefs players.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:53 PM   #864
Why so serious?

Quote:
I don't know, but in that Baltimore game Sneed directly robbed the Ravens of 7 points by forcing that fumble on the goal line. And outside of that play, Sneed helped the rest of the defense hold the Ravens to 10 points overall in the game.
I agree. I don’t think it can be overstated what it means to have 2 lockdown corners versus just 1. I love what McDuffie brings but he’s not going to be the same guy that Sneed was in some coverage capacity (but can be better in other aspects). That’s going to hurt the pass rush and dilute everything the defense does.

Sneed wasn’t as perfect as the “no touchdowns allowed to a WR all year until Shakir in the playoffs” vibe, but he was really transformative and allowed everyone else to thrive.

I’m fine letting him go. Limited resources and it made sense.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:08 PM   #865
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
The defense likely won't be good enough this season to hold up if the Chiefs offense goes 16 straight possessions without a TD.

Crazy that the Chiefs were able to do that between the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl... and still hoist the Lombardi Trophy.

The good news is the Chiefs offense seems unlikely to be in that position again.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:29 PM   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Football doesn’t lend itself to that kind of statistical analysis, IMO.

It’s just too situational.
Old Today, 09:16 PM   #867
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
For sure. I’m rooting for Sneed in all non-KC games. Seems like a great dude and absolutely badass. Hopefully he plays well and gets another big contract.
Same. There is nothing bad I can say about him. He was drafted in the 4th round and easily outplayed that contract. Not once do I recall him ever complaining about it. He just did his job and now he’s reaping the rewards of it. I genuinely hope he has a great season and the rest of his career. His playoff performance last year will always be remembered.
tredadda has disabled reputation