Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #75271
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Even if it continues, replay brings it back. Whether he gained control while he was touching the runner or right after, his momentum was putting him on the ground. Down by contact. If the ball was loose and he stood up then gained possession, then he can return it for a TD. Just like this play. Kareem gained possession after he disengaged with Lock but his momentum was carrying him to the ground. He got up, ran, fumbled and the Broncos recovered but it was brought back to where he went down (by contact) Bengals ball.

Imagine if the Chiefs were on offense. 100% of polled members on Chiefsplanet.com would vote down by contact.

But enough of that. Back to your Broncos bashing.
You just revealed how little you know football an OFFICIATING GURU said it should have gone for 6 I win
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #75272
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It’s more ingrained than that. The new generation of Chiefs fans will think it’s weird, and they won’t embrace it. But for you older fans, it’s basically become a part of your DNA. And it’s an absolute fact. There have been studies done on it. Big studies. Well-funded studies.

As for all this, “now you want peace” stuff, I’ll just say that I have always tried to be friendly here. It’s just sports. I am a bit of a smartass, by nature - I’ve tried to tone it down, with age. But I have always liked the back-and-forth - both dishing it out, and taking it. I try to avoid situations where people might be justified in getting their feelings hurt (I didn’t post here in the few weeks after you guys lost that last one to us, for example). But I generally don’t dislike many people - certainly not anyone here (well, maybe one or two ). Those of you who visit the Huddle will know that you are welcomed there; and I chime in defensively whenever the locals jump on the bandwagon to get one of you banned.
There have been studies done on Chiefs fans?

Don't researchers have better shit to do?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #75273
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There has been studies on people with a false sense of superiority...and how they react when confronted with reality....Donk fans are responding as you would expect.

I'm just enjoying the Chiefs winning SBs without having to resort to cheating...someday Donk fans might get to experience that....it's a good feeling.

Must suck....having to constantly rationalize your team's championships.

Like "Dude, Manning threw for 55 TD"...well yeah, he was hopped up on HGH, what do you expect? It's why it's banned...and why his arm immediately fell off when they started testing for it. (biggest one season decline in NFL history)

They dont like the last part...

Last edited by BlackOp; Today at 03:37 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:50 PM   #75274
Consuming CP souls

That's why I call it superfarce 50.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:52 PM   #75275
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It’s more ingrained than that. The new generation of Chiefs fans will think it’s weird, and they won’t embrace it. But for you older fans, it’s basically become a part of your DNA. And it’s an absolute fact. There have been studies done on it. Big studies. Well-funded studies.

As for all this, “now you want peace” stuff, I’ll just say that I have always tried to be friendly here. It’s just sports. I am a bit of a smartass, by nature - I’ve tried to tone it down, with age. But I have always liked the back-and-forth - both dishing it out, and taking it. I try to avoid situations where people might be justified in getting their feelings hurt (I didn’t post here in the few weeks after you guys lost that last one to us, for example). But I generally don’t dislike many people - certainly not anyone here (well, maybe one or two ). Those of you who visit the Huddle will know that you are welcomed there; and I chime in defensively whenever the locals jump on the bandwagon to get one of you banned.
I'll admit that some KC fans still seem bizarrely hung up on Elway, but I'm genuinely not one of them. I think it's a much lower percentage than you're implying.

My memories of Chiefs games only go back to around the Montana era, and those are hazy. The only even slightly traumatizing memory I have involving Elway is the '97 playoff loss. And my reaction to that game wasn't "Damn you Elway!!!".... It was "You idiot, Marty, we'd have won that game and maybe the Super Bowl if you hadn't started Grbac."
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 03:54 PM   #75276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Don't researchers have better shit to do?
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing one of these "big, well-funded studies."

Last edited by RaidersOftheCellar; Today at 04:08 PM..
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 03:54 PM   #75277
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
That's why I call it superfarce 50.
Yep...without HGH, Manning retires after surgery...and those ring-chasing veterans never sign the sweet-heart deals to go to Denver.

It's literally "The team that HGH built"...all built off doping.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:05 PM   #75278
Consuming CP souls

Elway was awful in the 97 playoff game. We really got hosed on the FG hold and Tony was FORCED OUT and it was a TD
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:13 PM   #75279
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sean could have signed the Bo Nix type QB in FA and then drafted Bowers

A Bo Nix type QB doesn’t take sacks.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.