Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2014, 06:14 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

What strains of weed are you currently smoking?

Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #2836
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Any recommendation for dispensaries in KCMO? Looking to check out 1 or 2 when I visit end of July. A couple stood out based on my digging online:

How do the Missouri dispensaries compare to other states? I've only checked out Colorado and Arizona. Colorado definitely seems the crème de la crème, but then again I've only been to a handful of dispensaries. Flower, concentrates, and edibles on the shopping list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
If you don;t mind going south then ReLeafMO in Grandview. Biggest selection, knowlegable staff and a 24hr drive through if you are a complete degenerate.
Moved away from KC (Leawood) in July 2017. Had returned a few times (including January 2020 AFC Championship hosting Tennessee). Got to enjoy first visit back post-recreational legalization end of last month.

Both From the Earth and Greenlight were great experiences.

Stocked up first on flower (2x 7g of GMO, and 1x 7g of Clementine), and carts. Then stocked up on wax (3x 1g of a variety), which I've heated up with the Starship torch.

Got a couple of my favorite strains in flower form, and just now finished the live resin. All I'm left with is the last cartridge. I shipped them to myself USPS to enjoy back home in Deep South Texas. Easy breezy.

Was pretty cool to hit up a dispensary in Martin City, just a short drive from my last KC home in the Leawood area. Add a Royals game (Patrick Mahomes bobblehead, no less), some unrivaled BBQ and other KC cuisine staples, and it was a successful trip to say the least.

GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GeorgeZimZam has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #2837
EvOlVeD

superb sherb
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 12:21 AM   #2838
Ain't no relax!

Ham Breath.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.