Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #1096
Supporter

Preseason.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:31 AM   #1097
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Yeah, this one is not looking good. Dude was a first round pick and could barely flash against scrubs who will be out of the league after a year in a championship program. Looks like a miss.
How much did he actually play this last game?
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 07:30 AM   #1098
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
How much did he actually play this last game?
I don't know the actual snap count but he played quite a bit.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #1099
On to Baltimore

Looking like a total homer pick, pretty disappointing so far.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #1100
Consuming CP souls

Too early to dub thee a turd
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #1101
Prestige Worldwide

Next.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #1102
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He made plays in limited action last year. Had a really nice TFL during the Super Bowl.

He can get better. There's still time. Khalen Saunders didn't become a good impactful player until year 4.
Pretty much this.

Also one of the hardest positions to make an immediate noticeable impact at unless you are one of the elites. Even then, guys aren’t hitting their prime until around year four or five.

I don’t think FAU has the sand in his pants to be a great player ever, but to hold that as the expectation for pick 32 or whatever he was would’ve been wrong to begin with.

If all he does is turn into a good pass rusher by year 3/4 — not too different from what Dee Ford did — that’s a fine pick in what was a pretty weak draft class.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #1103
Veteran

It's whatever. Hopefully he's serviceable and can turn into a reliable starter, or a weapon on passing downs. I just hope he's not a total bust.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #1104
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Yeah, this one is not looking good. Dude was a first round pick and could barely flash against scrubs who will be out of the league after a year in a championship program. Looks like a miss.
I asked this question in another thread, but he should either slim down and try moving to LB, or bulk up and try to move inside.

Because, he isn't an NFL caliber edge rusher. I mean, not a lot of people on earth are NFL caliber edge rushers, but I am not even sure he could be successful on the edge in the UFL. He makes Breeland Speaks look like Tamba Hali.

FAU and Speaks had basically the same body frame, but Speaks actually weighed 30 more pounds.

I hope FAU progresses more this year, and makes me eat my words, but at this point I believe if he was a day 3 pick, he wouldn't make the team, and might not make the practice squad.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #1105
Hello

Gonna need to make a phone call it seems.

Best Remaining EDGE Free Agents, 2024:
Yannick Ngakoue
Charles Harris
Tyus Bowser
Marquis Haynes
Shaq Lawson
Kemoko Turay
Austin Bryant
Randy Gregory
Rasheem Green
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #1106
The man you could post like.

Meh. They clearly had their eye on other prospects. Remember Beach being pretty frustrated at no one wanting to trade with him. Hindsight being 50/50 and all should've taken either of the Lions second round picks here.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #1107
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Preseason.
This was the case in the regular season and post season last year. So wanting him to flash against players that will be cut in a couple days isn't that big of an ask. It should be expected as a 2nd year first round pick.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #1108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Meh. They clearly had their eye on other prospects. Remember Beach being pretty frustrated at no one wanting to trade with him. Hindsight being 50/50 and all should've taken either of the Lions second round picks here.
Yep, can't really get too upset about it, because I don't even think the Chiefs wanted him that badly. They had to make a pick, so they took the last guy on their board with a first round grade, but I'm sure he was right on the fringe. It is what it is.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #1109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I asked this question in another thread, but he should either slim down and try moving to LB, or bulk up and try to move inside.

Because, he isn't an NFL caliber edge rusher. I mean, not a lot of people on earth are NFL caliber edge rushers, but I am not even sure he could be successful on the edge in the UFL. He makes Breeland Speaks look like Tamba Hali.

FAU and Speaks had basically the same body frame, but Speaks actually weighed 30 more pounds.

I hope FAU progresses more this year, and makes me eat my words, but at this point I believe if he was a day 3 pick, he wouldn't make the team, and might not make the practice squad.
Sadly, I think your last sentence is absolutely correct, and I like your idea. I think you can bulk him up a bit and use him as a situational interior rusher, that's probably going to be the best you can get out of him.

We'll see, we've all written guys off in the past who ended up turning into decent players. Cullen will get what he can out of him, and that's all you can really do at this point.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #1110
In Search of a Life

Ngakoue makes wayyy to much sense to me
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.