Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM  
Scott Pioli

Seeking Help getting the new Mahomes Prime Drink

Hello all you old bastards. Hope most of you are doing well. Stepping out from lurking to see if anyone can help me out. Looking to purchase a lot of the Mahomes Prime special edition drinks but they are only located in the midwest. Need to buy about 60 bottles for my both boys parties coming up in a few weeks. They saw them and instantly wanted these to be at their parties.

Is there anyone that can check their local Walmart or other places Prime is sold in Missouri/Kansas.

I would send money for the bottles, the shipping and for your time.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks all!
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #2
MVP

Have you tried Amazon?
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #3
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
Have you tried Amazon?
That’s not it. It’s the new Mahomes Prime Hydration drink bottle design. I don’t get the allure but my kids are obsessed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1561.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	127859  
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM   #4
Life is changing..

I wonder if they sell them at Sams?

Regardless - I'll take a look while I'm there tomorrow.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #5
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I wonder if they sell them at Sams?

Regardless - I'll take a look while I'm there tomorrow.
Appreciate you!! This is where prime is saying they are being sold.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1576.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	127861  
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #6
BIG ME

I’ll keep my eye out, broski.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM   #7
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

If it is anything like his Throne Coffee it will taste like piss
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:08 AM   #8
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I’ll keep my eye out, broski.
Skull ****ery
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:29 AM   #9
Consuming CP souls

Prime is such an awful product
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:24 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Prime is such an awful product

I agree with this, but I will swing by the store this evening and see what they got
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:18 AM   #11
Mod Team

My son is into prime too. Must be the damn YouTube ads the kids are watching these days!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:41 AM   #12
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
Hello all you old bastards. Hope most of you are doing well. Stepping out from lurking to see if anyone can help me out. Looking to purchase a lot of the Mahomes Prime special edition drinks but they are only located in the midwest. Need to buy about 60 bottles for my both boys parties coming up in a few weeks. They saw them and instantly wanted these to be at their parties.

Is there anyone that can check their local Walmart or other places Prime is sold in Missouri/Kansas.

I would send money for the bottles, the shipping and for your time.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks all!
Stop being a lurker!
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.