Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #1606
Andy Reid Supporter

Toney has made over $13 million in his career and will make over $14 million after this year? Sometimes forget that he was a first rd pick.

Hell that’s probably why he’s so damn lazy. Dude already cashed out big time no matter what happens.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #1607
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Toney has made over $13 million in his career and will make over $14 million after this year? Sometimes forget that he was a first rd pick.

Hell that’s probably why he’s so damn lazy. Dude already cashed out big time no matter what happens.
Possibly. sad to see that on a team w hard working leaders like Mahomes and Kelce.

Hopefully he ****s off after this season if that's the case.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #1608
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - its rare to see someone so insanely gifted that he can not actually enjoy playing football and still be good at it at the highest level.

Someone like Ricky Williams comes immediately to mind. Honestly, I don't think Calvin Johnson really liked playing football.

But most of the time you get Kadarius Toney or Josh Rosen. If a dude enjoys being good at football more than he enjoys playing football, he's gonna eventually find a level where the guys are as talented as he is but will actually put the work in as well. And not because they have to (in which case you get the bare minimum) but because they genuinely enjoy it.

Toney's going to have to get humbled and it's starting to seem more and more likely that he simply lacks the self-awareness for that sort of thing to happen.

Guys like Toney actually think they have a rap career to fall back on. I'm being serious.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #1609
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Guys like Toney actually think they have a rap career to fall back on. I'm being serious.
Do they though? As long as he isn't blowing all his money, financially, he is probably set for life after football.

He probably just doesn't give a shit and just wants to do bare minimum to get paid.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 10:42 AM   #1610
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I think Toney is a perfect example of someone with a ton of athletic ability that simply doesn't love the game. Think he likes the paycheck, but isn't invested to put in the work on his craft.
He wants to be a rapper.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:44 AM   #1611
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
He wants to be a rapper.
But he failed because he couldn't catch the beat.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:10 AM   #1612
Starter

Quote:
Yeah - its rare to see someone so insanely gifted that he can not actually enjoy playing football and still be good at it at the highest level.

Someone like Ricky Williams comes immediately to mind. Honestly, I don't think Calvin Johnson really liked playing football.

But most of the time you get Kadarius Toney or Josh Rosen. If a dude enjoys being good at football more than he enjoys playing football, he's gonna eventually find a level where the guys are as talented as he is but will actually put the work in as well. And not because they have to (in which case you get the bare minimum) but because they genuinely enjoy it.

Toney's going to have to get humbled and it's starting to seem more and more likely that he simply lacks the self-awareness for that sort of thing to happen.
I'd put a good bet on Toney constantly having injury issues is the lack of training especially when it comes to paying a reputable trainer. Granted some players are just injury prone regardless, but with Toney there's just little desire to put forth effort.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #1613
MVP

I have a hard time believing he'll ever play another regular season snap.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #1614
Veteran

Man, Toney has been such a disappointment. I'm not sure I've been as excited for any Veach trade as I was for him. It just seemed an amazing opportunity to maximise a rare talent. The SB means it'll always be a plus trade imo, but dang, it's a shame it didn't pan out. I really don't think he deserves a roster spot.

Aside from the lack of effort, possibly a lack of football IQ (who knows) and the injury-proneness, it feels like there's something else with Toney. When I watch him move he seems like a 1 in a million athlete, but I'm beginning to think some of the problem is that that sort of specific athleticism isn't, I dunno, replicable? A lot of it seems like an almost intuitive sense of when to zig when the other guy zags. It's sort of unpredictable movement patterns that he can contort into that others can't. Doesn't feel like it's well shown in his agility RAS scores at all. But it's real. Maybe it's also just not a skill that is repeatable over and over again?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #1615
Starter

He had his moments in his first season but he has done jack shit since. Good riddance. I hope Sky Moore and CEH are close behind him.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #1616
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Man, Toney has been such a disappointment. I'm not sure I've been as excited for any Veach trade as I was for him. It just seemed an amazing opportunity to maximise a rare talent. The SB means it'll always be a plus trade imo, but dang, it's a shame it didn't pan out. I really don't think he deserves a roster spot.

Aside from the lack of effort, possibly a lack of football IQ (who knows) and the injury-proneness, it feels like there's something else with Toney. When I watch him move he seems like a 1 in a million athlete, but I'm beginning to think some of the problem is that that sort of specific athleticism isn't, I dunno, replicable? A lot of it seems like an almost intuitive sense of when to zig when the other guy zags. It's sort of unpredictable movement patterns that he can contort into that others can't. Doesn't feel like it's well shown in his agility RAS scores at all. But it's real. Maybe it's also just not a skill that is repeatable over and over again?
He's no less deserving than Skyy !@#$ing Moore, but by virtually all accounts that jackass is essentially a lock...

"He knows the entire playbook"

Well someone should ****ing TELL him that as he's meandering about the field with seemingly no concept of what sport is actually being played, let alone how to go about playing it.

God I hate that guy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #1617
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okchief80 View Post
He had his moments in his first season but he has done jack shit since. Good riddance. I hope Sky Moore and CEH are close behind him.
MEH actually took a step forward last year to become a solid b/u. At his current salary I have no problems with him.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:12 PM   #1618
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
MEH actually took a step forward last year to become a solid b/u. At his current salary I have no problems with him.
Huh? Had a career low YPC in 3.2 and a career low of 1 rushing TD and 1 receiving TD.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #1619
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
MEH is starting to feel like an NFI guy.

If he STILL can't get on the field, I have a hard time believing that's an issue that's just gonna resolve itself anytime soon. And I'm not gonna lose a RB that might actually contribute (even if it's just Prince) only for MEH to get in his feels again in week 3 and we lose him for 2 more weeks.

Sorry man, but physical or mental, an 'injury' is an injury and if you can't be counted on to take the field, you're no different than Toney.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #1620
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
People thought Kadarius Toney was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ at this time last year after fake games. They thought our WR corp would be one of the best in the league. Some guys perform in primetime. We will see. I just don't see how people totally just write guys off because of training camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Toney didn't play last preseason. He was hurt.
Quote:
He's not even as athletic as Justin Watson. He's sucked his entire pro career. There is no reason to ever think he will be good.
Quote:
Yes as far as football is concerned.

Quote:
Sweet!!

We have FINALLY put a nail in the coffin of RAS.

Now that BWillie is citing it, I presume we can all put to rest the idea that it has any evidentiary value whatsoever?

RAS is the single dumbest metric to ever exist.

"Oh sure, Toney has a better 40, 20, broad, shuttle and cone....but he's less athletic because he's shorter!!!

RAS: Always has been, always will be, COMPLETELY reeruned. And Bwillie's adoption of same should pretty much bury any arguments to the contrary.
Of course it's that returd BWillie that starts the Toney talk in this thread. Got any rebuttal to your dumb shit getting called out? You really can look at those dumb shit RAS numbers and come to the conclusion that Justin Watson is more athletic than Toney?

Since youre so off season performance doesn't mean anything I'd like you to name a time that a rookie was a standout in camp and the preseason and didn't significantly contribute to this team their rookie year. My memory is fuzzy from before Mahomes rookie year and he's the only one I can remember that was a standout in camp/preseason but didn't significantly contribute his rookie season.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.