Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2024, 08:23 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Hollywood Brown injury update

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Last edited by Dante84; 08-13-2024 at 02:12 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #256
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
If you've watched any of the games at all, you've likely noticed that we're running stuff that we have likely never run before. Andy is clearly experimenting with the playbook while he works to evaluate the talent on the roster, which makes a lot of sense. If we score, great. If not, I doubt Andy gives a ****.
Yes. I agree. I'm just saying that I would have liked to have scored a TD. Just MY selfish personal preference. Andy knows what he's doing.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #257
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Nate Taylor literally said 2 weeks ago that Ross was not running routes correctly or knowing where to be.
Proof? And then tell me why he's top six in the depth chart and is running with the first team offense if he doesn't know where he's meant to be
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #258
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Nate Taylor literally said 2 weeks ago that Ross was not running routes correctly or knowing where to be.

On one play? Every play?

If he’s this much of an untrustworthy ****up, why did he make the roster last year?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #259
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

I don’t understand why they’re holding him back. He would have been a first round draft pick if it weren’t for injuries.
**** off. **** all the way off. **** your mother. **** your father. Your brother. Your Sister. Just...**** you.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Proof? And then tell me why he's top six in the depth chart and is running with the first team offense if he doesn't know where he's meant to be
Everyone has ran with the first team offense. You'd have to completely not pay attention to think this matters right now.

The top 4 WR's are CLEARLY set.

He's a 5-7 guy. This is obvious. You know it, i know it, everyone knows it. Now knock it off.

I do think he has a good chance of making the roster. He's clearly part of the 2nd team rotation.

So are Skyy Moore and KT. Whom he's in direct competition with. He's in there category. Deal with it.

He seems to have seperated himself from Remigio, though Remigio is still being tried on ST.

Ross has looked good this preason. He looks to have gotten bigger and stronger. He made a nice catch last week and almost another one this weekend.

You know who else made an almost amazing catch in the preseason? Jon ****ing Baldwin.

Ross has a legit chance to make the team again. But quit Darius Fountaning him.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #261
Choco Favre

Ross sucks.

He’s not going to do anything even if he makes it.

He can catch jump balls, but that’s it. He’s like a poor man’s Jonathan Baldwin
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #262
MVP

Ross & Toney are all but gone according to some SI Chiefs blogger
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #263
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Probably what needs to happen. Maybe keep him and cut Remigio and Toney. The for sure thing is cut Toney.

Last edited by TEX; Today at 10:34 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:53 AM   #264
In Search of a Life

Remigio hasn't really done anything this preseason.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #265
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Everyone has ran with the first team offense. You'd have to completely not pay attention to think this matters right now.

The top 4 WR's are CLEARLY set.

He's a 5-7 guy. This is obvious. You know it, i know it, everyone knows it. Now knock it off.

I do think he has a good chance of making the roster. He's clearly part of the 2nd team rotation.

So are Skyy Moore and KT. Whom he's in direct competition with. He's in there category. Deal with it.

He seems to have seperated himself from Remigio, though Remigio is still being tried on ST.

Ross has looked good this preason. He looks to have gotten bigger and stronger. He made a nice catch last week and almost another one this weekend.

You know who else made an almost amazing catch in the preseason? Jon ****ing Baldwin.

Ross has a legit chance to make the team again. But quit Darius Fountaning him.
Oh now you're changing your tune huh? previously you INSISTED that he had little chance of making it whilst I maintained that he had a tough task but it wasn't impossible. And here you are moving the goalposts and it's no surprise because the writing is firmly on the wall .

Now am i 100 percent sure like I have been with my other legendary preseason predictions? Not yet. I'll wait to see what happens this week. But when I talk about him running with the first team is because they are clearly trusting him more and have been running specific packages for him inside the redzone at practice. So that has to be a positive.

I like Remigio but he's too similar to Skyy imo whilst Toney is just a nightmare situation.

And lastly thanks for bringing up Fountain. One of my many victories on CP that I look back fondly on .
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #266
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Chiefs blogger?
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #267
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Ross sucks.

He’s not going to do anything even if he makes it.

He can catch jump balls, but that’s it. He’s like a poor man’s Jonathan Baldwin
Disagree. Dude is a huge asset in the redzone and at 6'4 is beating guys on the outside regularly. He just needs targets.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #268
Why so serious?

Quote:
Disagree. Dude is a huge asset in the redzone and at 6'4 is beating guys on the outside regularly. He just needs targets.
Career touchdown receptions: 0.

Can we pump the breaks on calling him a huge asset in the redzone?

You’re shouting down Caleb Williams hyperbole while going out of your way to pump up Ross. Relax there.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #269
Please squeeze

There is chance for Week 1

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #270

Quote:
you INSISTED that he had little chance of making it whilst I maintained that he had a tough task but it wasn't impossible.
Yeah there's a huge difference between "Little chance to make it" and "Not impossible".

Quote:
And lastly thanks for bringing up Fountain. One of my many victories on CP that I look back fondly on .
You're going to need bigger victories than "Got elevated from the PS for a season".