Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM   #2356
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, their QB situation is terrible. Good thing Davante is not a great judge of QB talent; if he was, he’d be demanding a trade asap. And if they had just a middling starting QB, they’d probably finish with a winning season, maybe a playoff berth. Fortunately, Davis and Pierce are idiots.
What was Pierce supposed to do about the QB situation? He canned McDaniels hand picked Jimmy and started a rookie. They could've drafted a QB but when was the last time 6 QB's went in the first 12 picks? During the draft they figured one of the QB's could fall to them and a trade just didn't materialize.

Pierce is hoping Minshew can play just well enough with the weapons he has around him and hope the defense is top 5. With the 3rd year of their DC scheme and the players they have that defense has a shot at being pretty good.

This league is all about QB though and it took the Chiefs 30+ years to figure that situation out.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM   #2357
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
What was Pierce supposed to do about the QB situation? He canned McDaniels hand picked Jimmy and started a rookie. They could've drafted a QB but when was the last time 6 QB's went in the first 12 picks? During the draft they figured one of the QB's could fall to them and a trade just didn't materialize.

Pierce is hoping Minshew can play just well enough with the weapons he has around him and hope the defense is top 5. With the 3rd year of their DC scheme and the players they have that defense has a shot at being pretty good.

This league is all about QB though and it took the Chiefs 30+ years to figure that situation out.

Bang the table for an actual QB. Could've outbid TB for Baker, maybe. Personally, I doubt Baker would've gone to LVR, unless they offered him $40M/yr, but even then, Mayfield might've stayed in TB. It's just a much better situation all around.

But going with Minshew/AOC was essentially throwing away yet another season of prime Crosby, Davante, and whoever else they have that are quality players. Regardless, they aren't winning the Division, and they'll be hard pressed to even have a winning season with either of those two backup QBs.

And I was unaware that LVR had a top-5 defense. When did that happen?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM   #2358
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Bang the table for an actual QB. Could've outbid TB for Baker, maybe. Personally, I doubt Baker would've gone to LVR, unless they offered him $40M/yr, but even then, Mayfield might've stayed in TB. It's just a much better situation all around.

But going with Minshew/AOC was essentially throwing away yet another season of prime Crosby, Davante, and whoever else they have that are quality players. Regardless, they aren't winning the Division, and they'll be hard pressed to even have a winning season with either of those two backup QBs.

Key word there was hope.

What I saw in preseason didn't give me much hope of it

Just another burned season for the Raiders.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #2359
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Key word there was hope.

What I saw in preseason didn't give me much hope of it

Just another burned season for the Raiders.

It's crazy. For the longest time I just assumed the Raiders were going to be bad, every season. Then I was talking to a buddy of mine that's a Raider guy, and he reminded me that their roster is actually pretty good. Except at QB (and coaching, but that's another post).

He was the one that suggested Baker. And Baker with Davante Adams, Meyers, Tucker (maybe the other guy?) and Bowers? He could definitely win some games with that offense. And probably be good enough to get them to the playoffs.

Bottom line, LVR is short a QB. They should've done something besides Minshew/AOC. Just doomed the franchise to another bad season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #2360
BIG ME

Pussies with puppets
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM   #2361
Starter

Raiders have some dudes but its a complete failure on the front office to not trade up for any of the QBs this past draft. They are wasting away some real talented players.
Dawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #2362
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
Raiders have some dudes but its a complete failure on the front office to not trade up for any of the QBs this past draft. They are wasting away some real talented players.

Yeah, I really expected they'd go get a QB. But instead, because 'Raiders,' they decide that somehow they're going to takeover the Division with a pair of middling/bottom tier backup QBs? All I know is if I were Maxx Crosby and Davante, I'd be pretty pissed right now.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #2363
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:

Yeah, QB is the weak spot for sure. Maybe, Minshew does well. This is the first season he will starter a since his rookie year. He will need the defense to be stellar and just do enough to get a few scores. He has pretty good weapons to work with Adams, Myers, and Bowers but RB is a question mark. White (RB) looked decent last year and you might have seen him on Christmas day.

I was saying the Raiders defense has the potential to be top 5. They were coming together in the last half of last year and they have continuality with DC Patrick Grahams third year. The big add this year is DT Wilkins. The front four will be nasty this year with Maxx, Koonce, and Wilkins.

Last edited by Eureka; Yesterday at 10:50 PM..
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #2364
Consuming CP souls

No QB? You aren't relevant. Pray you Lose out till you get one
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #2365
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
No QB? You aren't relevant. Pray you Lose out till you get one
Well they could always trade up like the Chiefs did in 17.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #2366
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Don’t buy it.

The Panthers weren’t moving off QB and I have little reason to believe Houston was interested in it either.

Pure bullshit by Ziegler’s publicist.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #2367
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Don’t buy it.

The Panthers weren’t moving off QB and I have little reason to believe Houston was interested in it either.

Pure bullshit by Ziegler’s publicist.
You sound realistic like most draft heads. Supposedly the Raiders lost out because thy didn't draft the next best QB. Bowsers guaranteed to make those one of those picks look silly.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #2368
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post

Kirk Cousins was sitting there. You guys could have been a playoff team if you had gotten him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.