Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

My idea for a for a dodgeball sequel

Ben stiller character pissed that he lost make a deal with the devil who should be played by Dave groul The devil changes history that white won the tourney and stayed skinny based on the ending in the deleted scene of the first movie.

Peter is now working in a footlocker his friends are scattered. The only one who remember the real timeline is Steve the pirate. And then he and peter try to recruit people to defeat white so we can skip obvious people who died or don't want to be in the movie. Then me'shell and white form a team consists of the greatest evilest dodgeball players in history and then they had a judgement during the game and the person who save Peter this time is Jason Kelce.

White loses is send straight to hell where he is a cabana boy for tenacious d while Peter is back with Kate. Plus Steve get the devil stacks of gold for betting on peter.

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; Yesterday at 10:52 PM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Needs more gratuitous female nudity. Full frontal. Then I'll consider backing it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #3
The pizza king of kansas

I was thinking Justin long character accidentally entering a woman locker with sydney Sweeney undressing in a cameo.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.