Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM  
Pedantic

The Pre-Pre Season Game 2 Final 53 Man Roster Guessing Game

Since the last thread was so popular might as well do it again. Might have to sweeten the pot for the CPer with the roster guess that comes the closest. The thread will have to be WAY LESS popular - the odds of me having to pay out go way up with so many posters.

Offense: 25

QB: Mahomes/Wentz
RB: Pacheco/Prince/Steele (CEH to NFI)
WR: Brown/Rice/Worthy/Hardman/Watson/Ross/Moore
TE: Kelce/Gray/Wiley
LT: Suamataia/Morris
LG: Thuney/Caliendo
C: Humphrey/Nourzad
RG: Smith/Hanson
RT: Taylor/Niang

Defense:25

LDE: Karlaftis/Herring
LDT: Wharton/Pennel/Nnadi
RDT: Jones/Farrell
RDE: Danna/FAU
WLB: Tranquill/Jacobs
MLB: Bolton/Cochrane
SLB: Chenal/Christainsen
CB: McDuffie/Williams/Johnson/Watson/Connor/Jones
S: Reid/Cook/Hicks/Hadden

ST: 3

K: Butker
P: Araiza
LS: Winchester

Last edited by DenverChief; Yesterday at 08:11 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #2
Comfortably Numb

Switch out Irv Smith for Ross, Jones for
Boye-Doe.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #3
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Switch out Irv Smith for Ross, Jones for
Boye-Doe.
You think 4 TE's? I see too much talent at WR to only run 6
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM   #4
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Since the last thread was so popular might as well do it again. Might have to sweeten the pot for the CPer with the roster guess that comes the closest. The thread will have to be WAY LESS popular - the odds of me having to pay out go way up with so many posters.

Offense: 25

QB: Mahomes/Wentz
RB: Pacheco/Prince/Steele (CEH to NFI)
WR: Brown/Rice/Worthy/Hardman/Watson/Ross/Moore
TE: Kelce/Gray/Wiley
LT: Suamataia/Morris
LG: Thuney/Caliendo
C: Humphrey/Nourzad
RG: Smith/Hanson
RT: Taylor/Niang

Defense:25

LDE: Karlaftis/Herring
LDT: Wharton/Pennel/Nnadi
RDT: Jones/Farrell
RDE: Danna/FAU
WLB: Tranquill/Jacobs
MLB: Bolton/Cochrane
SLB: Chenal/Christainsen
CB: McDuffie/Williams/Johnson/Watson/Connor/Jones
S: Reid/Cook/Hicks/Hadden

ST: 3

K: Butker
P: Araiza
LS: Winchester
I like it but 7 WRs are alot. But so are 4 TEs. I think Id roll with Irv instead of Skyy or Ross
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:06 AM   #5
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I like it but 7 WRs are alot. But so are 4 TEs. I think Id roll with Irv instead of Skyy or Ross
Maybe we roll 9 OT and then 4 TE and 7 WR. As much as I’d prefer Remigio over Moore I just don’t see it happening. I think Toney is very much in trouble when it comes to making the roster. Maybe the Chiefs will try and flip Moore for another project player at another position DL or LB
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #6
YOU take YOUR seat

Has Hadden been impressive in camp? They seem to like having Bush around and he even got a pick vs the Ravens
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:17 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'd rather have Nnadi at WR than Skyy Moore.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #8
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

What are we going to do at RB if CEH is still unable to perform due to health issues and his PTSD stuff? Is there anyway we can sign a RB off the scrap heap or a small trade for one?

I don't think CEH is good, but I'm a little uneasy with just Pacheco having NFL experience if we keep Prince & Steele.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #9
Spiraling down the Drain

Moore doesn’t belong anywhere near an NFL roster. A rare Burnt Vag miss.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Moore is making this team and will be the #4-5 receiver. I'd like him gone to but it is what it is. Ross makes it at least till Brown comes back.

After this game, Croc makes it to #2 on the RB depth chart.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #11
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Moore is making this team and will be the #4-5 receiver. I'd like him gone to but it is what it is. Ross makes it at least till Brown comes back.

After this game, Croc makes it to #2 on the RB depth chart.
Putting him at #4 or #5 means you think he starts over Watson or Hardman. 1-3 are Brown, Rice and Worthy. Moore is #6 or #7
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #12
Going home eventually

Mahomes will win the QB battle.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:38 AM   #13
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Mahomes will win the QB battle.
Pfft you clearly don’t know who Chris Oladokun is!