Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:45 AM  
Time to get hit!

My Kiddo's Youth Football Fundraiser ***Solicitation Warning***

My kiddo, Isaac, is finally moving on from recreational flag football to the school system's youth football program. He's finally going to be wearing pads, hitting people.....and getting hit (eek).

The Clever Youth Football program is completely self-funded. All coaches are volunteers (who have completed U.S. Football Certification), and parents volunteer to work the consession stand and gate at games. All money raised goes towards, uniforms, helmets, pads, equipment, refs at games, etc.

With this fundraiser, you can purchases entries for a drawing of an Amazon gift card of up to $500, or you can simply donate. Either way, the amount paid goes toward his amount raised. He's already done better than I thought he would. He's raised enough to get a free hoodie with his name and number on the back. Now, I'm just trying to continue raising money for the program. You get a receipt immediately sent to your email that can be used for tax purposes.

Here is a link, or I'm attaching a QR code as well. If you feel so inclined as to donate, please know that Isaac really appreciates it. Donations accepted through September 7, 2024.

https://www.raise-365.com/order/3070...sIKqA214mCivag
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Raise365.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	127826  
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:24 AM   #2
Life is changing..

Hope he becomes the next Daniel Sorenson!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #3
Time to get hit!

Thank you (you know who you are)! Isaac actually moved up the leader board to 2nd place! He is $65 behind the leader. I don't think they get anything for raising the most, but that was exciting to see!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.