Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 06:24 PM   #74671
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
For years, I have held onto the cheat that cost the Chiefs a chance at the SB. The Vaseline/Pam game. I have decided to let that go because it does me no good and is poison to my soul.

That said, what is currently happening to the Broncos is because of all the wrongs that they have done. Karma is a bitch and unfortunately the fans are the ones who feel the most pain.

May you live in QB purgatory for the next twenty years.
Yep. The most cheating franchise in the NFL. Karma is a bitch! Bronco Bitches!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:51 PM   #74672
Consuming CP souls

Simmons was the only player on that defense that could end our drives
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:52 PM   #74673
Consuming CP souls

Mc Duffie on Patrick is not even fair
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:09 PM   #74674
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Bolles is sold on Nix

Bolles just figured out that underwear goes on first, then pants. I wouldn't put too much stock into anything he says
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 PM   #74675
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You can beleive that he had an average game while also acknowledging that the criticism in those tweets is fair. The entire point is that he's a 24 year old rookie that is supposed to be NFL ready with a high floor. He didn't really show that, and that's why "average" isn't good enough.
That’s true of you make something up to discount everything good he did. You don’t count his TD because in you addled mind it should have been an interception.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:29 PM   #74676
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
"If you aren't aware that Patrick is at least as good, you soon will be."

Your quote.

Demonstrably false, especially given the context that Patrick hasn't suited up in 2 years. 32 out of 32 teams take Jeudy over Patrick today.
Yeah. Everyone is clamoring for an average receiver who acts like he’s the best receiver in the league and is a locker room cancer.

I guarantee you’d agree with this if Jeudy still was a Bronco.
Old Today, 07:50 PM   #74677
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
That’s true of you make something up to discount everything good he did. You don’t count his TD because in you addled mind it should have been an interception.
Umm what? I said he had a boring TD AND a play that should've been picked to add class text to the stats you pointed to. I never said it didn't count either.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:54 PM   #74678
Veteran

Quote:
Umm what? I said he had a boring TD AND a play that should've been picked to add class text to the stats you pointed to. I never said it didn't count either.
Do “boring” TDs count for less points?
Old Today, 07:55 PM   #74679
Consuming CP souls

Denver players and homer writers sucking off Bronco players? Shocking!
Old Today, 07:57 PM   #74680
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Do “boring” TDs count for less points?
No, but any rational football fan understands the difference between box score scouting and reality.

Sure, he had ONE TD drive out of 5 against a bunch of guys fighting for jobs, and the TD itself was so boring that none of you have even tried posting it. Congrats bundle of sticks!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:18 PM   #74681
Veteran

JJ McCarthy will have the same amount of wins as Nix this year.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 08:20 PM   #74682
Veteran

Quote:
No, but any rational football fan understands the difference between box score scouting and reality.

Sure, he had ONE TD drive out of 5 against a bunch of guys fighting for jobs, and the TD itself was so boring that none of you have even tried posting it. Congrats bundle of sticks!
For some reason you still haven’t said whether you watched the game.

I don’t know why you think the TD was boring. It was kind of an unusual play where the ball has to be placed just right to avoid a pick six (which is why I took your comment to indicate you thought it should have been picked).
Old Today, 09:15 PM   #74683
Choco Favre

Quote:
For some reason you still haven’t said whether you watched the game.

I don’t know why you think the TD was boring. It was kind of an unusual play where the ball has to be placed just right to avoid a pick six (which is why I took your comment to indicate you thought it should have been picked).
Something tells me you won’t be doing this much posting come fall
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:41 PM   #74684
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Something tells me you won’t be doing this much posting come fall
It’s not like I said denver is going to be good. I just said (1) that Nix had a pretty good game, and (2) I don’t see the basis to think they’ll be much worse than last year.

But you guys can’t handle that kind of talk and I enjoy triggering you.
Old Today, 09:44 PM   #74685
Choco Favre

Quote:
It’s not like I said denver is going to be good. I just said (1) that Nix had a pretty good game, and (2) I don’t see the basis to think they’ll be much worse than last year.

But you guys can’t handle that kind of talk and I enjoy triggering you.
Might want to have something to trash talk about before you post.

Maybe wait til Mahomes retires?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.