Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #2281
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, it gets better the more you think about it. There are some existing parking structures in the area to support Crown Center already, and you can probably find a close-ish spot to build a new one, too.

There would be lots of ways to access the stadium, too - including the street cars. Decent highway access. And you can route traffic north, east, and west without adding huge or inconvenient travel times for folks.

You'd have to make sure to NOT direct gameday car traffic to Grand or you're creating problems.
The only downside is its a tight footprint. It would be the smallest in MLB I believe. But when you have all the best stadium architects in the world in your city, it can be done.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #2282
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
What the **** is this? People who just want to watch a game are now being lumped into truefan status? That’s a load of shit.
calm down it was a very gentle joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I live in KC, not Studio City Ca.

Let me know if you need Universal Studios tickets
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #2283
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I like it, now let's see if we can get it done, then have THE STATE along with KACO work a plan that builds and epic domed or "coverable" stadium/multi-use facility for the Chiefs using all of the current complex's acreage.

The baseball team "in downtown" (where baseball should be played) and the Chiefs in/at a location that would allow for the tailgating tradition to continue. At least let us know exactly what our taxes would be buying.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #2284
Cheat Death

Buddy who works in the Blue KC building has been adamant that this was always going to be the spot since the conversations started
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #2285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I thought this was the render at first and was going to say it looks terrible.

Then I realized it's the K as it currently sits and now I know why they need to move.
You’re out of your mind.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #2286
MVP

Not really. If you say that you're paying attention to the game, that's fine. That's good! But it means that you will be doing that wherever the stadium is. But for the people whose attention wanders you're staring at a highway.

Compare that to a Wrigley Field or a Petco. It's kind of embarrassing not to showcase the city at your ballpark. Move it downtown, nothing will change for you, who pays close attention to the game. But for the casual viewer the whole experience will improve.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #2287
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Not really. If you say that you're paying attention to the game, that's fine. That's good! But it means that you will be doing that wherever the stadium is. But for the people whose attention wanders you're staring at a highway.

Compare that to a Wrigley Field or a Petco. It's kind of embarrassing not to showcase the city at your ballpark. Move it downtown, nothing will change for you, who pays close attention to the game. But for the casual viewer the whole experience will improve.
I love a nice skyline too but it's hilarious to act like non baseball fans are going to a baseball game to stare at buildings.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #2288
Ultrabanned

I don't immediately hate that plan and location. And it seems popular enough

Can the incompetent folks in charge actually get it done?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:52 PM   #2289
MVP

What? A downtown experience is entirely different than a highway and an Adams Mark experience.

I feel like people are arguing just because the Royals where it is is a shorter drive for them. Nobody can PREFER Independence / Raytown to a downtown ballpark, especially if done right.

Arguing in bad faith, telling us imaginary problems with parking and which direction it's facing. All of that will get worked out. I don't feel bad for people driving a little further, I have to fly 3.5 hours to see a game.