Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM   #74596
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, we shall see, right? I'm not quite as optimistic about it as you, Tex; but I am always hopeful.
I’m not trolling. I’m really not, but if Tom Brady 2.0 with a top 5 coach of all-time was in my division I’d be gloomy.

It’s like if you were a fan of the bills during Brady’s era.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM   #74597
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
See, I don't even know - is this supposed to be an insult? That a fan of a team hopes that said team will perform well? Seems like an odd flex.
It’s Groundhog Day at Pile High for going on a decade. We know that pain. Only problem for you, is to fans of every other team, and most non biased/clickbait reporters there’s no end in sight. You GM is possibly the worst in league history, your owners are clueless and think Condoleezza Rice is a good advisor for an NFL team, and bringing in Sean Painpill, a reach first round quarterback, and a bottom 5 roster isn’t any different than the other turd coaches and quarterbacks you’ve brought in post Manning! Your eyes are fulla hope, but we see the bigger picture! And what a masterpiece it is!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM   #74598
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Well, we shall see, right? I'm not quite as optimistic about it as you, Tex; but I am always hopeful.
You undetstood what I meant. Pay attention to the "Again" part. Since you seem to like rain, I was giving you your weather report.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM   #74599
MVP

Quote:
You guys are going to need two consecutive stellar drafts to repair the damage the Wilson trade did...at a minimum. I'm talking hitting on multiple actual playmakers...and not just serviceable bodies.

Right now, Doinks have one cornerstone player on thier team...and you need at least one very good player at all tiers to be a playoff contender.

Bolles is a UFA in 2025...and Surtain in up for a payday. There is a good chance he bolts to play elsewhere. I would...

Donks have a long road ahead to become competitive again...your roster is about as a bleak as I've ever seen in Denver. I'd say 3 years away in a best case scenario...which includes Nix evolving into a top 10 QB.

Saints had 9 all pro/probowl caliber players in Payton's SB year...which was 15 years ago....then had Kamara and Thomas later on.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:34 AM   #74600
Consuming CP souls

Many of us have told them for years how this plays out, yet they still homer on believing in a poor man's Chase Daniel in Bo
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:35 AM   #74601
Consuming CP souls

Then when Bo puts up a Daniel Jones season of empty stats they pay him 50 million a year...can't wait
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:05 AM   #74602
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You guys are going to need two consecutive stellar drafts to repair the damage the Wilson trade did...at a minimum. I'm talking hitting on multiple actual playmakers...and not just serviceable bodies.

Right now, Doinks have one cornerstone player on thier team...and you need at least one very good player at all tiers to be a playoff contender.

Bolles is a UFA in 2025...and Surtain in up for a payday. There is a good chance he bolts to play elsewhere. I would...

Donks have a long road ahead to become competitive again...your roster is about as a bleak as I've ever seen in Denver. I'd say 3 years away in a best case scenario...which includes Nix evolving into a top 10 QB.

Saints had 9 all pro/probowl caliber players in Payton's SB year...which was 15 years ago....then had Kamara and Thomas later on.
Worst case scenario on Surtain will be a tag & trade. OTOH, they could just keep him. It's not like they have tons of other talent that will have to get paid.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 05:24 AM   #74603
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yes it was.

See, you're on a Chiefs board and we LOOOOOOVE to lambast all things Denver here. Especially fans that still believe in their hopeless squad even though they've done nothing to garner that kind of support for the better part of a decade. Especially when you decide to chide a guy like Peej who has only tried to help you see the light for years and years and years.

Hope that clears things up!
So are you suggesting that fans should find new teams if their team of choice has been bad for a decade?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 06:00 AM   #74604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
So are you suggesting that fans should find new teams if their team of choice has been bad for a decade?
He's talking about delusional Donk fans overestimating their team's chances, when there is nothing that they've done to warrant it.
Old Today, 06:08 AM   #74605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Then when Bo puts up a Daniel Jones season of empty stats they pay him 50 million a year...can't wait
That's the future...People keep talking "Alex Smith" when finding a quarterback comparison to Bo Nix. Nix is not going to be nearly as good as Alex was. Nor will Denver have the "success" that KC had with Alex. Nix is going to be the next Ryan Tannehill at best.

Last edited by TEX; Today at 06:51 AM..
Old Today, 06:10 AM   #74606
MER

Quote:
I think they’re saying you’re good in 3 years.
Which will fly by so fast.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:07 AM   #74607
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Bolles is sold on Nix

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #74608
MVP

Garett Boles believes that dinosaurs aren't extinct. They roam the ocean floors & their babies are scooped up in fishermen's nets. Then fried to golden perfection.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #74609
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Bolles is sold on Nix

Spoiler!

PS2 too

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #74610
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
What? He didn't say that. He said people on this forum love to lambast Denver's shitty football team and its fans who still have hope for it in the short term.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.