Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #2266
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I count me surprised. Are they selling old property or using in another capacity other than corporate offices?
The Star article explained it all. Blue Cross is wanting to sell. The city is willing. One other land owner for the site.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #2267
MVP

Quote:
I usually focus on the game being played on the field not the surroundings outside the stadium but by all means you do you.

You are a truefan I am amazed
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #2268
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
I don't see BCBS giving up that iconic property off Main Street and next door to Crown Center.

**** this jackass Royals owner and his downtown dreams. If they want to take a park take Penn Valley Park. The off-leash dog park along with Pioneers Mothers park and KC Kickball club. He would have one of the best views of the City and all the room to do what he wants with his vision of an entertainment area.
Just another person not knowing what they are talking about. Every KC discussion is filled with them.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #2269
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Just another person not knowing what they are talking about. Every KC discussion is filled with them.
Well when I want to know about a sammie or a banana cream pie you're the first person I will look to!

Last edited by srvy; Yesterday at 10:53 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #2270
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I live in KC, not Studio City Ca.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #2271
**** the Raiders

Quote:
What the **** is this? People who just want to watch a game are now being lumped into truefan status? That’s a load of shit.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM   #2272
MER

I speak Valley Boy.

It’s not the desire to watch the game. It’s the choice of blue horse blinders.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #2273
MVP

Quote:
I thought this was the render at first and was going to say it looks terrible.

Then I realized it's the K as it currently sits and now I know why they need to move.

The K continues to be well received among even the most traveled of baseball fans.

Quote:

Executive Summary

1. ReviewTrackers’ algorithm analyzed 130,000 reviews, and scored 550,000 keywords to rank Major League Baseball stadiums in four categories:
  • Food and Drink.
  • Fan Experience.
  • Family Experience.
  • Facility.

2. The top 5 stadiums were:
  1. Oriole Park at Camden Yards: 1st overall and top-rated facility.
  2. PNC Park: 2nd overall, top-rated stadium for families, and top-rated fan eperience.
  3. AT&T Park: 3rd overall, 2nd for food, and top-rated hot dog.
  4. Safeco Field: 4th overall.
  5. Ewing M. Kauffman Stadium: 5th overall and 2nd for family experience.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.