Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will Kadarius Toney exceed his avg of 170 yards per season as a Chief?
170< 37 45.68%
0<170 44 54.32%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2024, 09:46 PM  
MVP

kadarius Toney

What say you CP, over or under for Kadarius Toney beating his Chiefs season avg of 170 yards?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 06:33 AM   #46
MVP

Boney is gonzo
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 06:39 AM   #47
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:53 AM   #48
MVP

Dude is utterly worthless. Get him off the team.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 07:51 AM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #50
Needs more middle fingers

Kind of one of the more unfortunate fates in the modern NFL, really.

The man is very talented. His movement ability coming out of college was rare. It was his super power. His ability to cut and change direction was honestly unlike anything you ever really see.

However his body can't hold up. And that sucks to see, because i honestly believe this guy coulda been a super star.

I dont blame Veach at all for taking a swing. Im not mad at Toney. I think he's honestly a good guy, just maybe a bit more...."extra" for most, but a good guy none the less.

WIsh it coulda worked out. I believe in the talent. I think it's undeniable. But he cant get on the field.

Really unfortunate story tbh.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
As far as the math goes, the second one is correct. 0 is less than 170. The first one is incomplete. 170 is less than?
This is only reason I voted for the second option. It is the only answer that actually made sense mathematically.

If he is on the team to start the season, I am confident he will get more than 170.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:07 PM   #52
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Kind of one of the more unfortunate fates in the modern NFL, really.

The man is very talented. His movement ability coming out of college was rare. It was his super power. His ability to cut and change direction was honestly unlike anything you ever really see.

However his body can't hold up. And that sucks to see, because i honestly believe this guy coulda been a super star.

I dont blame Veach at all for taking a swing. Im not mad at Toney. I think he's honestly a good guy, just maybe a bit more...."extra" for most, but a good guy none the less.

WIsh it coulda worked out. I believe in the talent. I think it's undeniable. But he cant get on the field.

Really unfortunate story tbh.
Justin Watson is more talented. I don't see Toney as that talented. It isnt like hes Skyy Moore or Niko Remigio but he is not this uber talented guy that people think.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #53
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Justin Watson is more talented. I don't see Toney as that talented. It isnt like hes Skyy Moore or Niko Remigio but he is not this uber talented guy that people think.
You told me Richie James was going to be our best WR and you also told me that you don't actually pay attention to TC or the draft/college game....

So....you know, maybe i'm just gonna take your opinion with a grain of salt?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:26 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Look up Toney's college highlights. Super rare talent
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.