Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2024, 10:12 AM  
I'll be back.

Alien: Romulus

Looks fine. Aliens doing shit. Hordes of facehuggers. IN.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:49 AM   #46
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
My only hesitance with this movie going in is there doesn't seem to be alot of crew members going aboard this Romulus station. I wish there were more bodies, and if you pay attention to the trailers you've already seen the deaths of a few of them. The one thing that excites me about it is there's no way there is just one Alien in this, with the amount of facehuggers bursting out that door you expect us to believe that only one person gets an implanted alien that bursts out of them? Shits going to hit the fan quick and I'm ready for it. Sad part is everyone I ask doesn't want to go see it, my wife instantly said, "Nope." when she saw the trailer before Deadpool and Wolverine, so I'm riding solo on this one, I'll get my huge drink, candy and tub o nachos with two cheeses and sit back and be entertained at the movies by myself.
Even bad Alien movies are good. I'm in no matter what. None of these are to be missed on a big screen.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.