Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2024, 11:29 PM  
Supporter

8/13/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Getting close to the end. Hopefully some fireworks today.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
...I predicted Richie would have a role simply because everyone thought Skyy and Toney were going to be so good and they were obviously going to suck.
You didn't predict that he would "have a role", you predicted that he'd be our best WR.

And "everybody" didn't predict Skyy and Toney would be so good. I specifically didn't even include Toney in any preseason predictions last year because I said he was so unreliable that anything we got from him would be gravy.

I love how you constantly create false narratives to try to make it look like you know so much more than everybody else.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Looks like Alex Smith is visiting camp today
The NFL channel on Sirius was at Chiefs camp today and Alex is with them. They've had a bunch of interviews with players and coaches. Mahomes, Andy, Veach, Chris Jones, George Karlaftis, Spags.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #63
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Meh. He's turned up the knob enough on the trolling they he may just get rompered pretty soon. Then we all win.
I don't troll. I just speak inconvenient truths.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
I don't troll. I just speak inconvenient truths.
You've literally never been right about anything except for yesterday when you said you had a bad personality.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody on CP likes BWillie
I dont even hate him. I just think he's a stick in the mud and a hypocrite sometimes and I like to call him out on it.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #66
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
You've literally never been right about anything except for yesterday when you said you had a bad personality.
1. Skyy Moore sucks
2. Kadarius Toney sucks
3. Big Red is the best coaching hire in KC history (when he was hired)
4. Alex Smith sucks. Bench for Mahomes
5. Kansas Football would be good in 2007
6. Mondesi is a broke dick
7. Keep Brent Rooker
8. Oklahoma City Thunder would nab a #1 or #2 seed last year
9. Bitcoin will be a good investment
10. Electric cars will be successful
11. Not QB sneaking will make us suck on 4th and short etc
12. CEH will suck
13. Chiefs will let OBJ walk and he sucks
14. Sammy Watkins will not get hurt too much and play at least 15regular szn games . Won bet
15. Frank Clark won't have x amt of sacks. Won bet
16. Won every other bet I ever made on here. Cant even keep track of them all.
17. Time of possession doesnt matter (dumb shit ppl said before we won Super Bowls)
18. Bubba Starling will suck
19. Christian Colon will suck

Im getting tired
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #67
My Mamma Says

Quote:
1. Skyy Moore sucks
2. Kadarius Toney sucks
7. Keep Brent Rooker
12. CEH will suck
14. Sammy Watkins will not get hurt too much and play at least 15regular szn games . Won bet
17. Time of possession doesnt matter (dumb shit ppl said before we won Super Bowls)

Im getting tired
I'm getting bored..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #68
pie is never free

Quote:
1. Skyy Moore sucks
2. Kadarius Toney sucks
7. Keep Brent Rooker
12. CEH will suck

Im getting tired
You've been tired for a long time now

Still can't believe we shitcanned DeBerg but kept you, at least DeBerg had some genuine cheek and wit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #69
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
1. Skyy Moore sucks
2. Kadarius Toney sucks
7. Keep Brent Rooker
12. CEH will suck

Im getting tired
Explain how you've been proven to be right about 17?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
1. Skyy Moore sucks
2. Kadarius Toney sucks
7. Keep Brent Rooker
12. CEH will suck

Im getting tired
Posting 24/7/365 exhausting you?

So you've been right 19 (very debatable, but I'll humor you) times out of 47,445 posts.

19/47445= 0.0004%

Higher than I would've guessed, but sounds about right.