Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-11-2024, 09:31 PM  
I'll be back.

The Destruction of Amanda Bynes is complete

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #16
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I was never into her, I'm just nodding quietly and observing another celebrity destruction with a faint smile.
I don't know that someone trying to live through mental issues through the lens of the pap is something that would put a smile on my face. Especially if the things people suspect happened to her actually did.

I, for one, feel bad for her due to the position she has been put in and feel like she is in the place she is because of trauma.

In other words...

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:42 AM   #17
Veteran

Who? Another child actor abused by Hollyweird and allowed by the parents for the money? Call me unsurprised...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:58 AM   #18
MVP

She's actually older than me I think. But never found her attractive. And that's kind of weird because she looks a lot like my Jr high/ high school gf who was my actual girl next door. Now she looks like the chick who just started showing up at the gym because her baby daddy of 3 had a mid life crisis and went back to his college fling.

Maybe shes unattractive to me because she looks like my HS fling.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #19
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #20
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Listen, we all age. Maybe our hair or skin doesn't look as good. Maybe we gain a little bit of weight. But come on man, this is disgusting and awful and it's entirely of her doing.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #21
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Maybe she really is the man.

It isnt fair though. For some reason men seem to age better than women. SOME women just look like a shell of themself even by 35 and 40.

Tatum and Bynes were both in the 06 movie "Shes the Man". Tatum looks alot more like he did when he was younger than Bynes does. Which goes without saying.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.