Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 06:05 PM   #74491
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Every few weeks or so, I'll poke my head in this thread - and be reminded what a colossal waste of time it usually is. We're literally just a few short of 75,000 posts, and no one has really said much of anything off the script they apparently feel they're supposed to be sticking to.

I'll hang up and listen to your responses.
Eat #### pie, QUEER!

Go back to the Huddle and do the same thing there that you accuse everyone of doing here.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:05 PM   #74492
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Knowmo is turning into an Alexsexual before our very eyes
Alex panicked in the pocket, took sacks , routinely threw the ball away, and would often take off running without ever looking for open receivers down the field.

Bo has none of those beta traits.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 06:09 PM   #74493
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Alex panicked in the pocket, took sacks , routinely threw the ball away, and would often take off running without ever looking for open receivers down the field.

Bo has none of those beta traits.
He does that shit all the time, bro
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:33 PM   #74494
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Eat #### pie, QUEER!

Go back to the Huddle and do the same thing there that you accuse everyone of doing here.
Gosh, Tex - that seems sort of harsh.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 06:36 PM   #74495
Supporter

Quote:
Every few weeks or so, I'll poke my head in this thread - and be reminded what a colossal waste of time it usually is. We're literally just a few short of 75,000 posts, and no one has really said much of anything off the script they apparently feel they're supposed to be sticking to.

Welcome to Chiefsplanet.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:40 PM   #74496
The man you could post like.

Quote:

I mean, what exactly are you expecting? There may be two or three Broncos fans in the history of this board that actually come here to discuss football in good faith. The rest of you are disingenuous front running fuccbois. As for why we need a reason to point and laugh at the Broncos on a weekly basis? Because **** you, that's why.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:42 PM   #74497
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Welcome to Chiefsplanet.
It's more this thread, I think. You guys can be pretty entertaining in other threads. I've always liked ChiefsPlanet. This thread just sucks.

As to Tex's point about the Huddle, there is definitely a lot of the same thing in the designated Chiefs thread. But there is at least some decent back and forth. Maybe it's due to Knowmo's contributions over the years here. But every attempt at intelligent discussion in this thread is met with - um, how do I say - non-intelligent discussion.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 06:43 PM   #74498
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Knowmo is turning into an Alexsexual before our very eyes
God this place has the best nicknames.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:45 PM   #74499
Supporter

Quote:
It's more this thread, I think. You guys can be pretty entertaining in other threads. I've always liked ChiefsPlanet. This thread just sucks.

As to Tex's point about the Huddle, there is definitely a lot of the same thing in the designated Chiefs thread. But there is at least some decent back and forth. Maybe it's due to Knowmo's contributions over the years here. But every attempt at intelligent discussion in this thread is met with - um, how do I say - non-intelligent discussion.
It was the same way on the Mane. Chiefs fan would come on, talk shit that “this was the year” over and over while Denver fan made fun of them.

Over and over and over, until the Chiefs got a QB and won big it finally changed, and changed so much the Mane died. Until the cycle on the field changes this is what we will have.
Old Today, 06:49 PM   #74500
Shameless Homer

Quote:
It was the same way on the Mane. Chiefs fan would come on, talk shit that “this was the year” over and over while Denver fan made fun of them.

Over and over and over, until the Chiefs got a QB and won big it finally changed, and changed so much the Mane died. Until the cycle on the field changes this is what we will have.
That's a pretty accurate take, I guess. Who really wants to talk about anything else when you are on the top of the heap?
Old Today, 06:49 PM   #74501
MVP

I just want the donks to win maybe 7 or 8 games a year where they never make the playoffs. And draft around pick 10-12 so all the projected QB studs are already taken. Like they did last season.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 06:57 PM   #74502
Supporter

Quote:
That's a pretty accurate take, I guess. Who really wants to talk about anything else when you are on the top of the heap?
It’s weird, and now I can see why Bronco fan talked down to Chiefs fan all those years.

Chiefs were pretenders for decades, and we lied to ourselves constantly. It’s so cloudy when you are in the bubble, but when you are on top of the mountain things appear much clearer.
Old Today, 06:57 PM   #74503
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just looked over DEN schedule. It's pretty tough for a rook QB. Start the season 3 out of 4 away games. Then over the next month, 3 home games, but after that it's pretty rough. @BAL, @KC, ATL, @LVR, then CLE, IND, @LAC, @CIN, finally KC.

I could see DEN going 6-11, or worse, looking at all those pass rushes. Lot of nasty defenses for a young QB.

Somehow, DEN has to win at least half their 50-50 games, like SEA, TB, ATL, LACx2, IND just to get close to .500.

We're going to find out pretty quick if Nix is for real or not.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:00 PM   #74504
In Search of a Life

I remember the hopeless days when I thought preseason mattered.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:01 PM   #74505
Shameless Homer

Quote:
It’s weird, and now I can see why Bronco fan talked down to Chiefs fan all those years.

Chiefs were pretenders for decades, and we lied to ourselves constantly. It’s so cloudy when you are in the bubble, but when you are on top of the mountain things appear much clearer.
It's all the QB. There is nothing like it in any other sport, IMO. As a fan, if your team gets a guy, you cherish it. Because the clock is ticking towards your going back to misery.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote