Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #1066
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
By the time Omenihu came back there was little to no playing time for a rookie with Karlaftis, Omenihu, and Danna. Omenihu and Karlaftis played liked two double digit sack guys while Danna was as good as a 3rd DE gets.

That's pretty damn close to "loaded".
They kicked Jones out there at times. There were snaps to be had if he was ready for them.

In the end, it was a fine pick. Highly valuable position, long term etc.

It's not ideal but they did what was smart positionally. Now you just hope he's developed.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #1067
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They kicked Jones out there at times. There were snaps to be had if he was ready for them.

It's not ideal but they did what was smart positionally. Now you just hope he's developed.
Umm not for the reason you're implying and this doesn't help your argument at all. Jones gets snaps at DE because he's just really ****ing good there and to take advantage of a mismatch. It's not out of necessity due to lack of talent at the position.

So back to my original point, tell me which rookie from last year was getting snaps over Karlaftis, Danna, Oemnihu, and Jones at DE?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #1068
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Umm not for the reason you're implying and this doesn't help your argument at all. Jones gets snaps at DE because he's just really ****ing good there and to take advantage of a mismatch. It's not out of necessity due to lack of talent at the position.

So tell me which rookie from last year was getting snaps over Karlaftis, Danna, Oemnihu, and Jones at DE.
So take Jones from his DT spot, where he's shown to be what he has just because he's good from the DE spot, but that's nothing to do with what they had out there?

Where did I say anything about another rookie DE?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #1069
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
He's a 1st round pick. I think it's understandable to want to see more from him.

He should be supplanting Mike Danna by now.
Why? Danna is a really good vet.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #1070
In Search of a Life

Kind of a tough small sample size thing. Hindsight being what it is...you probably take LaPorta in that spot right?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:23 PM   #1071
Banned!

Quote:

Jones gets reps at DE because of the package and the look we're trying to give. If your assertion is that FAU isn't as good as Jones, well, you're probably right.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:23 PM   #1072
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Kind of a tough small sample size thing. Hindsight being what it is...you probably take LaPorta in that spot right?
I would. Not even a knock on FAU.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:24 PM   #1073
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I would. Not even a knock on FAU.
I'd think knowing what you know now...yeah that's pretty much who you'd take.

I could be talked into Brian Branch I guess as well.
Old Today, 03:25 PM   #1074
Banned!

Quote:
Absolutely, but I might have done that anyway. I've been wanting another great TE to pair with/replace long term for some time. Laporta was a/the bright spot on that Iowa offense.

Now I hope that Wiley is that guy.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #1075
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Sam LaPorta or Tank Dell if we’re doing a redraft
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #1076
Starter

Felix is also only 22 years old with potential for continued physical growth. The team took a flier on a high-value position and will find out this season whether it was worthwhile. I don't think the expectation was ever that FAU would play a lot last season.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #1077
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
We had the #1 defense in the NFL last year. None of those guys would've been on the field much either. You're being obtuse.
Again - when the playoffs came, we were giving Malik Herring reps over him.

I didn't expect him to beat Omenihu but I would've liked to have seen him nipping at Danna's heels by the end of the year.

And you DAMN sure don't want to see him behind complete JAGS like Malik Herring come the post-season of his rookie year.

There is cause for concern here. He could make it look absurd by week 2, but there's no sense in whistling past the graveyard either.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #1078
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'd think knowing what you know now...yeah that's pretty much who you'd take.

I could be talked into Brian Branch I guess as well.
As we continue to try to figure out CB2, it would be pretty nice to have a large, athletic, physical CB like Joey Porter Jr. out there...

He'd have been a set and forget replacement for Sneed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:36 PM   #1079
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Again - when the playoffs came, we were giving Malik Herring reps over him.

I didn't expect him to beat Omenihu but I would've liked to have seen him nipping at Danna's heels by the end of the year.

And you DAMN sure don't want to see him behind complete JAGS like Malik Herring come the post-season of his rookie year.

There is cause for concern here. He could make it look absurd by week 2, but there's no sense in whistling past the graveyard either.
Does them resigning Danna give you pause about FAU or is that more to cover for Omenihu being out most of the year?
Old Today, 03:37 PM   #1080
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
As we continue to try to figure out CB2, it would be pretty nice to have a large, athletic, physical CB like Joey Porter Jr. out there...

He'd have been a set and forget replacement for Sneed.
I had thought about him.

I can't see them going back to back first rounders at CB but they did it with DE so who knows.