Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2023, 12:59 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Juju to Patriots

3 years $33 million.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #556
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Ya'll keep going on about him being released but when I point out that Moss was released you want to move the goalposts?? He was ran out of The Raiders for a late round pick too so what about that? The point is a guy getting let go cheaply doesn't mean they can't contribute elsewhere.
Who's moving the goalposts? You're the one trying to equate Randy Moss leaving NE with JuJu being released.

Lol, whatever. My entire point was that teams that are in the situation NE happens to be in, with a rookie QB and a room full of young/less experienced WRs, a rookie HC, desperately need a veteran possession WR. It's likely why NE offered Aiyuk the $$ they offered him.

But they cut him. Didn't try to get anything for hm, they just released him.

Anyone that's been following the NFL for more than a few years would be able to figure out that something isn't right with JuJu, if even lowly NE would just toss him on the scrap heap. And the most likely issue is his knees, which were failing him two years ago when he was with KC.

But go ahead and pine for JuJu. Hopefully Veach is smarter than that, but whatever he does, I'll be fine with it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #557
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Ya'll keep going on about him being released but when I point out that Moss was released you want to move the goalposts?? He was ran out of The Raiders for a late round pick too so what about that? The point is a guy getting let go cheaply doesn't mean they can't contribute elsewhere.
I’m pretty confident 99.9pct of players who have been released in this situation haven’t panned out. It’s nice you’ve got 00.1pct on your side as an argument.

Brilliant defense.

Do you even hear yourself?

Mayo even said he wasn’t healthy. And if he was - as he claims - he’s not able to be productive anymore. But please keep cherrypicking. It’s comical.

And I would absolutely keep Watson over Ross (whom you conveniently didn’t mention in that group as he’s your darling) and JuJu. Wanna bet the Chiefs feel the same?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #558
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’m pretty confident 99.9pct of players who have been released in this situation haven’t panned out. It’s nice you’ve got 00.1pct on your side as an argument.

Brilliant defense.

Mayo even said he wasn’t healthy. And if he was - as he claims - he’s not able to be productive anymore. But please keep cherrypicking. It’s comical.

And I would absolutely keep Watson over Ross (whom you conveniently didn’t mention in that group as he’s your darling) and JuJu. Wanna bet the Chiefs feel the same?
What’s the risk to signing juju?

Are you really worried Toney won’t have a spot or something? I don’t understand the thinking
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #559
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

Are you really worried Toney won’t have a spot or something? I don’t understand the thinking
My issue is more with the people who think JuJu is an obvious contrbutor who think he can really fill a void with Hollywood out.

And yes, I'd rather Toney or Ross have that last roster spot.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #560
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

KC knows him...obviously. Patriots thought it was worth 7 million for him not to be there...so something happened.

Either his health fell of a cliff or it was internal....he seemed like a decent dude.

He could be looking to double-dip on his pay...which is what I would do.

Chiefs would have to lose a WR to bring him back ...so all these factors would be in play.

If he's functional...he would be a proven possession receiver addition...and wouldn't have to play a primary role.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #561
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
My issue is more with the people who think JuJu is an obvious contrbutor who think he can really fill a void with Hollywood out.

And yes, I'd rather Toney or Ross have that last roster spot.
I think he shores up the bottom half of the WR room as an option if injuries continue and/or Rice gets suspended. He’s cheap and he knows the offense and has a history of chemistry with Mahomes.

I don’t think he fills the Brown void or potential Rice void straight up.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #562
SuperBowl or bust

Rice
Worthy
Brown
Watson
Ross
Juju

Mahomes would trust and have chemistry with everyone.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM   #563
Choco Favre

Mahomes would probably much rather throw to JuJu than Toney considering the train wreck we saw last year.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #564
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Who's moving the goalposts? You're the one trying to equate Randy Moss leaving NE with JuJu being released.

Lol, whatever. My entire point was that teams that are in the situation NE happens to be in, with a rookie QB and a room full of young/less experienced WRs, a rookie HC, desperately need a veteran possession WR. It's likely why NE offered Aiyuk the $$ they offered him.

But they cut him. Didn't try to get anything for hm, they just released him.

Anyone that's been following the NFL for more than a few years would be able to figure out that something isn't right with JuJu, if even lowly NE would just toss him on the scrap heap. And the most likely issue is his knees, which were failing him two years ago when he was with KC.

But go ahead and pine for JuJu. Hopefully Veach is smarter than that, but whatever he does, I'll be fine with it.
You keep going on about his knees when there is simply no proof whatsoever that that is an issue. Last year his injuries were concussion and ankle. So why do you keep talking about knees?

Furthermore players are released for different reasons. Odell Beckham was also released. Bottom line is Juju knows our system and was a key part of us winning a ring just two years ago. He's is now 27 years old and is better than most of the wideouts in our receiver room so IF HE PASSES A MEDICAL why wouldn't we sign him on a vet min? I honestly can't fathom why you hate Juju so much. It's plain weird imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM   #565
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

Brilliant defense.

He would obviously have to pass a medical in order to sign for the Chiefs so what's your point? And it's funny you're talking about "health" when Watson has been a brock dick all throughout camp but here you are glazing him up when that guy has never had a 70 yard game in his entire career and when him and Juju were on the same roster he was nowhere near JuJu class. Smh the contradictions are crazy.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.