View Poll Results: Best TE when it's all said and done in KC history -->
Travis Kelce 68 91.89%
Jared Wiley 4 5.41%
Tony Gonzalez 2 2.70%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM  
Veteran

Poll: Best Tight End in Chiefs History

Options forthcoming if I can figure out how. I did figure out how.

Gonzalez put up gaudy numbers and that's a thing that mattered in a point in time, but now that we're the biggest dynasty in the history of the whole sport, we can be more discerning. This guy wasn't anything to be proud of. He went to Cal Berkley and was constantly talking about loving basketball more than football. He was a bitch.

Jared Wiley, I've been investing in, in a literal sense. I have four of his autographed 1 of 1 cards and if he is half as good as I know he'll be, those will be highly profitable investments. I voted Wiley because he's the most gifted physical tight end we've ever had. He'll be the best, it's only a matter of people noticing over time. I don't need to wait.

Travis Kelce, meh. I don't like him but many do. I think he's the epitome of a dumb jock and his constantly deleterious political ads are a drawback not just on the Chiefs overall, but on society overall. I can't wait till he's off the team TBH.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 06:09 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

lol. Good troll job. You may not like Travis Kelce as a person, which is obviously your right, but not even you are dumb enough to think Jared Wiley will be a more productive player.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:32 AM   #17
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Poll is incomplete without Moeaki

I forget, did he fracture his clavicle on that play?
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:49 AM   #18
Special Teams ACE!!!

Pick one:

Xavier Worthy

Sylvester Morris
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #19
Fight, build, win!

Vlad you're encroaching on Rainman territory and no one does it better. Don't even try!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #20
Pessimistically optimistic.

Kelvin Benjamin has entered the chat.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #21
My work speaks for itself!!!

no Bigfoot option.

Poll fail
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.