View Poll Results: Best TE when it's all said and done in KC history -->
Travis Kelce 15 88.24%
Jared Wiley 1 5.88%
Tony Gonzalez 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM  
Veteran

Poll: Best Tight End in Chiefs History

Options forthcoming if I can figure out how. I did figure out how.

Gonzalez put up gaudy numbers and that's a thing that mattered in a point in time, but now that we're the biggest dynasty in the history of the whole sport, we can be more discerning. This guy wasn't anything to be proud of. He went to Cal Berkley and was constantly talking about loving basketball more than football. He was a bitch.

Jared Wiley, I've been investing in, in a literal sense. I have four of his autographed 1 of 1 cards and if he is half as good as I know he'll be, those will be highly profitable investments. I voted Wiley because he's the most gifted physical tight end we've ever had. He'll be the best, it's only a matter of people noticing over time. I don't need to wait.

Travis Kelce, meh. I don't like him but many do. I think he's the epitome of a dumb jock and his constantly deleterious political ads are a drawback not just on the Chiefs overall, but on society overall. I can't wait till he's off the team TBH.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM   #2
MVP

Four of his 1/1s? Bullshit. I'm pretty sure the only card out there is shitty Sage.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Where is Ted Popson?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

How does this dipshit have thread posting rights?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:01 AM   #5
The Guy With The Goats

Poll is incomplete without Moeaki

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:09 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Poll is incomplete without Moeaki

Sad to think back on those days when that picture was my desktop background for a while.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:29 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
How does this dipshit have thread posting rights?
I pick my spots Fish and it's always on the line which fits me just fine. This might be the end. But isn't every moment a potential end?
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 12:30 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Four of his 1/1s? Bullshit. I'm pretty sure the only card out there is shitty Sage.
Each one is indeed Sage but those are on-card autos, not the stickers. I have more of Worthy though but with him, it's stickers. On-card autos go for more. Each of my Sage 1 of 1's has a slightly different color scheme around the borders.
Old Today, 12:34 AM   #9
MVP

Is this satire
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:35 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Is this satire
Compared to what?
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #11
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Keith Cash.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:25 AM   #12
Veteran

I still have Keith Cash blasting the effigy of Buddy Ryan on VHS in the top drawer of my childhood dresser bedroom at my mom's house. But Wiley is gonna surpass even the legend of Keith Cash or my name is mud!