Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #5161
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt WWE essentially buy up all of the territories? The biggest issue for the longest time before AEW is there was no alternative to WWE.
I don't recall. I know most of the best wrestlers and managers left for WWE or whatever territory it was that was featured on the TBS wrestling show that later become WCW because they could get more money (Slick, the manager, started out in Kansas City and went to the then WWF after only a year or so in the business).

Central States in Kansas City was bought by Crockett Promotions in 1986 from Bob Geigel, but Geigel bought it back in 1987 and went out of business in 1989. I stopped watching their show when the WWF/E was popular AND I could watch a better NWA show on TBS (All Star Wrestling was low budget and couldn't compete with the quality of what was available elsewhere)
otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.