Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM   #1576
Bolton gonna knock you out

Didn’t really deserve its own thread, but deserved to be laughed at.

The Browns stadium could be the first stadium to be built, and demolished before hosting a playoff game.

Browns last coach to play in a home game? Bellicheat, a win against Bill Parcels and the Patriots.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #1577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

The Browns stadium could be the first stadium to be built, and demolished before hosting a playoff game.

Browns last coach to play in a home game? Bellicheat, a win against Bill Parcels and the Patriots.
This is pretty amazing/hilarious/sad. I would have been fine with this being it's own thread.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #1578
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Isn’t it amazing that’s the most successful year he’s had without Tom Brady?

Andy Reid has taken multiple different sets of teams to the playoffs abd conference championship games and super bowls.

Belichick is a fraud
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM   #1579
pie is never free

My son and I will be there in Cleveland on Dec 15 to watch us murder these tomato cans, just hoping we don't get murdered on the way out...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM   #1580
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My son and I will be there in Cleveland on Dec 15 to watch us murder these tomato cans, just hoping we don't get murdered on the way out...
Watch your cornhole, bud!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #1581
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Enjoy the factory of sadness!
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #1582
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Browns appear to be our best competition in the AFC at the moment. It’s early but man the Bills don’t have many weapons or a pass rush. The Titans are set up for a fallback year IMO, the Ravens are killed with injuries, the Steelers QB is barely what he was 5 years ago and the others just aren’t anywhere near us.

It’s crazy how strong the NFC is and how weak the AFC is as a whole
This aged well
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #1583
Court Jester

Quote:
I’ll be at that game, too. You should be ok. The fans there are pretty beaten down and don’t talk too much shit.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #1584
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Enjoy the factory of sadness!
Sure wish that little shit had gotten us Arrowhead tix for a warmer weather game, but I didn't have any say since it was a surprise fathers day gift
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #1585
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I’ll be at that game, too. You should be ok. The fans there are pretty beaten down and don’t talk too much shit.
Oh dude we gotta meet up, I'll be sending some pm's to ya in the months ahead
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #1586
Court Jester

Quote:
Oh dude we gotta meet up, I'll be sending some pm's to ya in the months ahead
Definitely. I actually work up there a few days a week and commute back to Orlando. Haven’t gotten ticklers yet but I will closer to game time.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.