Brown
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Moore
Hardman
Toney
Remigio
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #31
MVP

We all know the Top 4 listed by OP are making it. Period.

So which 2 of Ross, Moore, Toney, Hardman & Remigio?

Or maybe they decide to keep 3 and stash someone on IR or PUP before the season starts (seems to always happen)?

I've seen enough from Moore and Toney to know what they offer and am ready to move on, however, I don't think the Chiefs feel this way.

BUT i do think they are gonna really look at the rest of the pre-season (for once) to help make these decisions. I don't think it's the same way this year like it always has been in past years with Andy where he really already knows who he wants going into the pre-season games. I think it will truly be a 'tryout' for those 5 this pre-season to see which two can grab the #5 & #6 spot.

And knowing that and without seeing the games yet, I can't really speculate on who the last 2 will be. Completely up in the air at this point, IMO.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #32
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Toney

If they keep 7
Remigio
This, Remigio is not making the team. He's much slower than everyone on the list and Hardman can handle the special team return duties fine. I would rather resign James than have Remigio on the roster. I just don't see much value...helluva a hustler and worker, but very low ceiling and no value added that can't be filled by others with higher ceilings.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
This, Remigio is not making the team. He's much slower than everyone on the list and Hardman can handle the special team return duties fine. I would rather resign James than have Remigio on the roster. I just don't see much value...helluva a hustler and worker, but very low ceiling and no value added that can't be filled by others with higher ceilings.
Good chance a injury allows them to stash someone. But with the new kickoff rules you are going to want two returners. Doubt if Pacheco is back there this year.

I think Tooney makes the team. I aslo think the using him out of the backfield is a way maybe to keep 7 wr.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #34
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post
Good chance a injury allows them to stash someone. But with the new kickoff rules you are going to want two returners. Doubt if Pacheco is back there this year.

I think Tooney makes the team. I aslo think the using him out of the backfield is a way maybe to keep 7 wr.
I could see Prince and Hardman/Toney used for the new kickoffs. I actually hope they can keep Washington on the practice squad, he has more value on special teams than Remigio in my opinion. I don't mind them keeping Remigio on the practice squad in case of emergency needs, I just don't see him as a top 6 pick. Toney is a flake and a stiff wind sends him to the injury list so who knows.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #35
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Remigio

I go with Remigio for the last spot because I noticed he's written in as KR
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #36
Hockey Town

Skyy Moore likely has some trade value so that could be why he's listed where he is, if they've decided they want to get rid of him you'd rather get something than nothing.

Toney on the other hand has no trade value so that really just comes down to if you actually think he has any value.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #37
Veteran

I think Ross makes it. He’s got a unique skillset, and has been having a really good camp from what I’ve seen.

I was big on the Ross train last year.. don’t think he’ll ever be that top 3 receiver on this team. But he can still make an impact
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 09:36 AM   #38
In Pat We Trust

Brown
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Hardman

Preseason might change the last two names on the list.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #39
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Brown
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Hardman

Preseason might change the last two names on the list.
Hardman is probably a lock at this point.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Skyy Moore likely has some trade value so that could be why he's listed where he is, if they've decided they want to get rid of him you'd rather get something than nothing.

Toney on the other hand has no trade value so that really just comes down to if you actually think he has any value.
What is his trade value?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #41
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
What is his trade value?
Probably a 6, a guy who was taken in the 2nd round 2 years ago is going to have teams that think "oh KC just doesn't know how to use him, it's a bad fit there"
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #42
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Probably a 6, a guy who was taken in the 2nd round 2 years ago is going to have teams that think "oh KC just doesn't know how to use him, it's a bad fit there"
Yeah right. No one is going to go, "well if he couldnt work with Reid and Mahomes, he could certainly work here!".

He has no trade value. Every team in the league has developmental guys at WR that they'd rather give the reps to than take on someone else's **** up.

He's looking at landing on a practice squad after cuts.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:06 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

Is Justin Watson expendable?

He is 28. Trading or releasing him saves roughly $2.8 million.

With what appears to be a much stronger WR in front of him this year vs last year, his role would probably be decreased.

Pretty much JAG numbers throughout his career. Sure he has made some huge plays, but could a Remigio or Ross potentially make those same plays in a backup role?

While it would appear he is a lock, I wonder if the cap savings might come into play on this one?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Is Justin Watson expendible?

With what appears to be a much stronger WR in front of him this year vs last year, his role would probably be decreased.

Pretty much JAG numbers throughout his career. Sure he has made some huge plays, but could a Remigio or Ross potentially make those same plays in a backup role?

While it would appear he is a lock, I wonder if the cap savings might come into play on this one?
He is expendable (every #4 WR is) but that doesn't mean he will be cut. Mahomes trusts him. He knows the offense. Like you said he's made big plays over the years (how many have Moore/Toney made?). Also, every SB team needs one white guy at WR. The cap number is another story but I'm surprised they didn't dump him earlier if that was their intent.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #45
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Is Justin Watson expendable?

Over who? He's clearly the #4 on the roster. At absolute worst hes nexk and neck with Hardman
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.