Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM  

Chiefs and Harrison Butker have agreed to a contract extension

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
When do you think Butker's extension was written into the 2024-25 NFL script, genius?
Unrelated red herrings are a debate tactic used by the mentally stunted...did your mother kick you off the internet yesterday?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Unrelated red herrings are a debate tactic used by the mentally stunted...did your mother kick you off the internet yesterday?
You think the NFL is scripted, so anything you say should be written off as meaningless.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:44 AM   #138
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Guarantee Buffalo would.
Nobody's paying $10 million for a kicker, fellas.

Caps gone up by 22% since Tucker's deal, right? Tucker was at $6 million. So jump it by 25% over that and you'll see a deal around $7.5 million.

Now don't get me wrong - we got a discount here. I do think someone would've given him something at/near $7.5 million. But no, nobody's going to jump the cap by another 1/3 beyond the previous high water mark after adjusting for cap rises.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
You think the NFL is scripted, so anything you say should be written off as meaningless.
And you used to be AdolfBush...got kicked off this forum then changed your name...and have promptly accumulated a solid red bar of negative ratings....again.

Definitely the sign of a mentally stable individual...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #140
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
And you used to be AdolfBush...got kicked off this forum then changed your name...and have promptly accumulated a solid red bar of negative ratings....again.

Definitely the sign of a mentally stable individual...
I was temporarily banned for accurately describing another CP member who is very similar to you.

Nice try, but your belief that the NFL is rigged trumps any of your pathetic efforts to paint someone else as mentally unstable.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
Personally I do not agree with Butker. I disagree with major points of his speech. I do not even believe in a God. But I think it’s fine for people on either side of the aisle to put their politics/religion out there if they feel the need to.

They’re just human like the rest of us.
Here's the damndest part of all this to me.

Nobody - NOBODY - has a cross word to say about Harrison Butker the man. Everyone that speaks to him and how he treats people have nothing but positive things to say about him.

And rather than look at that and say "Hey, I wonder if those beliefs that I find objectionable have something to do with him being that sort of man..." they say "Hey, he has beliefs I find objectionable to he clearly ISN'T that sort of man..."

What the ****, society? How have you gotten this far up your own ass?

"I've seen that it works in practice...but does it work in theory?"

Harrison Butker, whatever you think about his belief structure, is - in practice - a good man. All the rest of it is just people being absolute ****stains.

In closing - I hope you get fisted by a gorilla, Trey Wingo.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #142
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Nobody - NOBODY - has a cross word to say about Harrison Butker the man. Everyone that speaks to him and how he treats people have nothing but positive things to say about him.

And rather than look at that and say "Hey, I wonder if those beliefs that I find objectionable have something to do with him being that sort of man..." they say "Hey, he has beliefs I find objectionable to he clearly ISN'T that sort of man..."

Harrison Butker, whatever you think about his belief structure, is - in practice - a good man. All the rest of it is just people being absolute ****stains.

Spot on...Too many in today's America are begging to be offended by a regurgitated tweet, post or sound byte. They are to lazy and distracted as they jump in with the gang to decry the next perceived objectionable comment, that they never actually care to see what was actually said and the context.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Spot on...Too many in today's America are begging to be offended by a regurgitated tweet, post or sound byte. They are to lazy and distracted as they jump in with the gang to decry the next perceived objectionable comment, that they never actually care to see what was actually said and the context.
I don't even care if they have the full context and still don't like what was said. Okay - you do you.

Nor do I truly expect them to re-think their own views based on stuff like that. I mean in an ideal world, people see the personal affinity folks have for Butker and say "Man, i wonder if his belief structure has a lot to do with how well he is perceived -- maybe I should consider that..."

But if we could just get to "Man, even if I disagree with his belief structure, he really is a good person..." then we've found a viable middle ground.

Instead we have a guy who covers a league with legitimately violent criminals saying "Man, teams will put up with a lot if you're good" after being dead ****ing silent when the Steelers signed Cam Sutton, who ISN'T very good and who is, in fact, a violent pile of shit.
Old Today, 10:15 AM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't even care if they have the full context and still don't like what was said. Okay - you do you.

Nor do I truly expect them to re-think their own views based on stuff like that. I mean in an ideal world, people see the personal affinity folks have for Butker and say "Man, i wonder if his belief structure has a lot to do with how well he is perceived -- maybe I should consider that..."

But if we could just get to "Man, even if I disagree with his belief structure, he really is a good person..." then we've found a viable middle ground.

Instead we have a guy who covers a league with legitimately violent criminals saying "Man, teams will put up with a lot if you're good" after being dead ****ing silent when the Steelers signed Cam Sutton, who ISN'T very good and who is, in fact, a violent pile of shit.
This is the epitome of world
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #146
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Quote:

Here's the deal though, atleast in my experience.....there's more people who just shrug and move on with this stuff.

We've all been conditioned by social media to think things matter....when in reality people don't really care about the "things".
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #147
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
oh gmafb

"Put up with"?? He's a great teammate and a great guy. WTF?

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #148
MVP

You're entitled to your opinions in this country so long as they don't offend the media.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:56 AM   #149

Gotta love Grunny.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #150
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

This. This is what should be posted to Wingo's acct. What should have been the response to the first karen that shit their panties after Butker's speech.

I may need to borrow this later, with your permission. Perfectly said.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.