Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM  

Chiefs and Harrison Butker have agreed to a contract extension

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM   #121
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
That's pretty much what people do, no?
It is. And as I said, it's too bad.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM   #122
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Very good points, but I think you meant a kicker, not a punter that he drafted in the first round. Jankiowski was the kicker you were probably thinking of.
He actually did draft a punter in the first round once as well. Ray Guy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #123
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That was before my time, but kinda cool as he’s the only punter in the HOF.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #124
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Daangit, I had it right the first time. Oh well . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #125
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Excellent! Glad that is put to bed.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #126
Starter

Butker over Tucker fight me if you disagree

Tucker doesn’t make it to most playoff games so he has no experience where as Butker did his job all 4 superbowls lol
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #127
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
He was speaking at a Catholic college. I'm Catholic. His shit literally started with politics.

He's a home-schooled idiot who should keep his mouth shut.
Personally I do not agree with Butker. I disagree with major points of his speech. I do not even believe in a God. But I think it’s fine for people on either side of the aisle to put their politics/religion out there if they feel the need to.

They’re just human like the rest of us.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #128
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Glad he took this deal - if he wanted to be a pain in the ass, he could easily get $8-10m AAV from a team. Glad he didn't make it too hard on us.
This was my biggest worry. I don’t think we sign him at the price you listed. Glad he didn’t try to get top dollar.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM   #129
Supporter

Easy decision.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #130
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Butker has been the best kicker I can remember the Chiefs ever having

looking forward to watching him split the uprights for years to come
Jan Stenerud. But not everyone here remembers him.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #131
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Very good points, but I think you meant a kicker, not a punter that he drafted in the first round. Jankiowski was the kicker you were probably thinking of.
They drafted their punter Ray Guy in the 1st rnd too.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #132
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You beat me Rain.