Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:41 AM  
DeadPunisher

Do you make Chiefs content?

So, this is my old man, get off my lawn moment.

I like the Chiefs. I like sports. I can read. I have the internet. Sometimes I read what's on the internet, like many other people.

I have Chiefs content pushed at me on every social media app, plus I have a hub on my phone that pushes suggested content.

I will GLADLY read stories about my all-time favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, and I will GLADLY watch random YouTube videos about that same team.

UNLESS you title your article or video with garbage clickbait titles like "Rising Chiefs Star Builds Connection With Mahomes" and the "rising star" is Justyn Ross, who had two catches from Mahomes in camp.

If they do that, I hate them personally (not really, but come on) and I immediately block that page, channel, blog, etc. from ever appearing on my feed again.

I don't understand why anyone clicks on clickbait anymore.

Or, another thing that has been pissing me TF off lately is pages that make 20 damn "articles" out of one interview, and presenting each as if they are actually new info or content.

Travis Kelce gives an interview on a podcast, and I start seeing clickbait headlines like "Travis Kelce Makes Bold Statement About Harrison Butker" and the "statement" came from an answer he gave saying he likes Butker as a person and teammate. That's all he said, but it was a "bold" statement. And they use that same basic headline for anything and everything someone said in an interview with someone else.

In the next sentence Kelce said he has never had a problem with any teammate with the Chiefs, and the "article" headline was "Did Travis Kelce Have Issues With College Teammates" but that's not what he said. I assume that they are just crap that some douche is creating with an AI macro or some BS, but that douche needs a nut punch or a clam slap.

However, any Chiefs "source" that ends up in my feed, that is honest, even if the content is poorly written or something that I already knew, etc. I follow them, or subscribe, etc.

It's probably only me, but I am high AF, and just saw like 20 of these BS articles in a row on the aggregator, and it's just FN annoying.

TL;DR: I hate clickbait.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

I like the Chiefs. I like sports. I can read. I have the internet. Sometimes I read what's on the internet, like many other people.

I have Chiefs content pushed at me on every social media app, plus I have a hub on my phone that pushes suggested content.

I will GLADLY read stories about my all-time favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, and I will GLADLY watch random YouTube videos about that same team.

UNLESS you title your article or video with garbage clickbait titles like "Rising Chiefs Star Builds Connection With Mahomes" and the "rising star" is Justyn Ross, who had two catches from Mahomes in camp.

If they do that, I hate them personally (not really, but come on) and I immediately block that page, channel, blog, etc. from ever appearing on my feed again.

Or, another thing that has been pissing me TF off lately is pages that make 20 damn "articles" out of one interview, and presenting each as if they are actually new info or content.

Travis Kelce gives an interview on a podcast, and I start seeing clickbait headlines like "Travis Kelce Makes Bold Statement About Harrison Butker" and the "statement" came from an answer he gave saying he likes Butker as a person and teammate. That's all he said, but it was a "bold" statement. And they use that same basic headline for anything and everything someone said in an interview with someone else.

In the next sentence Kelce said he has never had a problem with any teammate with the Chiefs, and the "article" headline was "Did Travis Kelce Have Issues With College Teammates" but that's not what he said. I assume that they are just crap that some douche is creating with an AI macro or some BS, but that douche needs a nut punch or a clam slap.

However, any Chiefs "source" that ends up in my feed, that is honest, even if the content is poorly written or something that I already knew, etc. I follow them, or subscribe, etc.

It's probably only me, but I am high AF, and just saw like 20 of these BS articles in a row on the aggregator, and it's just FN annoying.

Thank you for saying all of that. It saves me the time doing it.

I have to choose a few sources I trust and like the sources. Has to be timely. It’s tempting to click but finding out it’s a quote out of context from two weeks ago leaves me limp. Well, sounds like I’m getting stuff like I did 10 years ago.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #3
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

I’m actually Cole on YouTube. Let’s ride.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:16 AM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I make Chief inspired OnlyFans content.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #5
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I make Chief inspired OnlyFans content.
Will this Chiefs themed Santa ornament fit ENTIRELY in my ass? Click here to find out!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Will this Chiefs themed Santa ornament fit ENTIRELY in my ass? Click here to find out!!!
Is it an actual arrowhead? I might watch.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:25 AM   #7
Sleeping on the blacktop

Does shitposting on a Chiefs related fan board count?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:27 AM   #8
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Is it an actual arrowhead? I might watch.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT BUD!!!
Old Today, 10:29 AM   #9
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I dress up as Chiefsaholic and my wife is the sexy bank teller
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #10
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I dress up as Chiefsaholic and my wife is the sexy bank teller
Wish I was ur wife
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #11
Mod Team

Only in my pants.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #12
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
Does shitposting on a Chiefs related fan board count?
Yurp. Making "content" right now.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #13
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser View Post
Thank you for saying all of that. It saves me the time doing it.

I have to choose a few sources I trust and like the sources. Has to be timely. It’s tempting to click but finding out it’s a quote out of context from two weeks ago leaves me limp. Well, sounds like I’m getting stuff like I did 10 years ago.
Doesn't fit here, bur since you mentioned Travis... Watching a Hodge Twins podcast this morning and an NFL player who knows Kelce said he got $20 million for his vaccine promo and is "apolitical".
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.