Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:19 AM  
Supporter

8/2/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Camp marches on.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #107
Needs more middle fingers

Justyn Ross has looked better in camp this year. That's a fair statement.

Also a fair statement: He is getting practically no separation at all, and that includes the passes he does catch.

It'll be interesting to see how the Chiefs view that.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:57 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
What a play by Hicks here:

No separation.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:59 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Says a huge Ross detractor
I've stated this multiple times in the last few days. Nothing to do with Ross.

The Chiefs seem to be working guys in to build that chemistry with Mahomes.

Every notable receiver on the roster has caught passes from Mahomes this camp.

Not sure we can sit here and call these groups "1's and 2's" etc.
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Do i need to say it? I dont think i do.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #111
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I don't know why people are so high on McDuffie. He has the same number of int's as William Bartee!

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
That's almost as dumb as what I assumed he had said.
You made a safe assumption.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 02:18 PM   #113
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Sounds like he should go to the Bengals then

Jump balls are for mid QBs
Likely the smartest thing youve ever posted.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Do i need to say it? I dont think i do.
Touchdown?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #115
Special Teams ACE!!!

I was gonna compare Ross to Jody Fortson but then I remembered Fortson has like 3 or 4 career TDs.

Kind of an insult to Jody Fortson
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:55 PM   #116
Planner of the Year

Quote:
Do they practice these only to give the DBs reps because I feel like I've seen the offense attempt a back corner fade in the redzone maybe a handful of times only
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #117
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I don't know why people are so high on McDuffie. He has the same number of int's as William Bartee!

Because we watch games instead of stat sheets?

Just a guess...
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #118
Veteran

Quote:
LOL, holy shit this team is good.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 03:09 PM   #119
Veteran

Quote:
Justyn Ross has looked better in camp this year. That's a fair statement.

Also a fair statement: He is getting practically no separation at all, and that includes the passes he does catch.

It'll be interesting to see how the Chiefs view that.
I guess if you catch it, you catch it. Right? I don't know how to feel about this guy yet. He'll be stuck in the training camp hero classification until he does something in the regular season
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #120
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
I've stated this multiple times in the last few days. Nothing to do with Ross.

The Chiefs seem to be working guys in to build that chemistry with Mahomes.

Every notable receiver on the roster has caught passes from Mahomes this camp.

Not sure we can sit here and call these groups "1's and 2's" etc.
You clearly have a biased outlook on Ross as you've openly said to me you don't rate him and give him little chance of making the roster. Therefore I'm inclined to believe that even if he turned into Randy Moss overnight you would still remain sceptical .

The bottom line Is last year in order to keep him on the roster the Chiefs chose seven receivers. Then he got suspended for six games over a domestic issue and the Chiefs STILL kept him on the roster for the entire season which just shows how much Andy and Brett rate the guy.

He then goes to Dallas to work with Pat, comes into this camp and day after day the kid has been getting better and better. It started with his rapport with Wentz which saw him.consistently making big catches and last week he was mixing in with Pat alongside Rice, Worthy, Kelce etc and he's not looked out of place. Now he appears to understand the offense much better, sitting in those holes in the defense that Pat likes and also making plays downfield and in the redzone.

Imo Skyy, Toney and Hardman have not stood out like him. And Watson's injury means he's sitting on the sidelines. Camp is about who rises to the occasion and the fact is he's done it. So if this continues why shouldn't he earn a spot on the roster? His work with Pat near the goal-line has been almost impossible to stop. And that's gona to count for something imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.