Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-27-2024, 11:13 PM  
Threepeat!

Cowboys give CeeDee Lamb, Dak Prescott new contract offers

Cowboys give CeeDee Lamb, Dak Prescott new contract offers

Executive vice president Stephen Jones said Saturday the Cowboys sent a new offer to receiver CeeDee Lamb’s representation Friday. The team also recently sent a new offer to Dak Prescott’s agent.

Talks are progressing for both players, and the Cowboys seem optimistic they can get both signed by the start of the regular season.

“Right now, I would characterize both conversations as upbeat,” Jones said. “We’re having good talks back and forth with both Todd [France] and Tory [Dandy]. I like where we stand.”

France, Prescott’s agent, is in talks with the Cowboys about a third contract for the quarterback. It took two years for Prescott to get his second contract, a four-year, $160 million deal that expires at the end of this season.

Prescott has all the leverage, with no-trade and no-tag clauses, so he is in control of whether he becomes a free agent in March.

“We’re talking. Make no mistake about it. We’re talking,” Owner Jerry Jones said Saturday.

Lamb, whose agent is Dandy, is not participating in training camp as he seeks a raise on the $17.9 million he is scheduled to make on his fifth-year option.

www.floriosrag.com
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #46
Facts are stubborn things.

I enjoy watching the Cowboys….Jets too. The circuses and crash and burns entertain me.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 08:07 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Ceedee and Micah are both really good. Top 5 players at their positions, easily.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:17 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowHeader View Post
Jerry loves Dak and won’t let him walk. That’s just how he is, loyal to a fault. The other part of it is Jerry really wants another SB ring and event though Dak isn’t that guy there isn’t anyone left. As much as this is poor management by the Cowboys you gotta give Dak credit for waiting it out to get his bag. Might become the highest paid QB in the league by default.

Jerry has played this about as bad as he could. Dak would be under contract for cheaper right this second if Jerry could commit.

For a supposed shrewd businessman he ensured that this contract will be higher than it ever was, or he'll lose his QB and not get another one probably in his lifetime.

You just couldn't play it worse.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

They can't tag him, so it's either pay the kings ransom or let him walk.

At this point...I'd guess Dak is a Raider next year.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #50
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
Dak’s overpaid now and going to get a raise. Thank God that’s not our mess.

Jerry never learned.
Jerry reminds me of Al Davis. Was good when he was younger, but as he aged he declined. They are in a rock and a hard place. Dak is by no means a scrub, but he is limited. He reminds me a lot like Alex Smith.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #51
The man you could post like.

How the **** is their cap is such bad shape though? They aren't paying Lamb or Parsons yet and Dak isn't taking up THAT much room.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #52
MVP

Dak had over 4500 yards and 36 touchdowns last season.

I'm sorry, but Alex Smith could never.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #53
The man you could post like.

Their best players not named Lamb or Parsons are guys like DeMarcus Lawrence and Zack Martin, guys who are at the very least going to be declining very soon. Just baffling. Trevon Diggs looked promising but is he back to form after the ACL?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #54
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Dak had over 4500 yards and 36 touchdowns last season.

I'm sorry, but Alex Smith could never.
Alex could get them bounced in round 1 just as easily
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #55
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
With every QB contract, I’m more thankful for Reid, Veach, and Mahomes.
So true..... We paid our fan dues to finally achieve success after 50 years. Those other teams can wait 50 years too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #56
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Jerry reminds me of Al Davis. Was good when he was younger, but as he aged he declined. They are in a rock and a hard place. Dak is by no means a scrub, but he is limited. He reminds me a lot like Alex Smith.
Jerry's biggest plus is clearly that he's financially committed & always has been.

Since running Parcells off by meddling it's been one inept puppet after another. I think it's interesting to contemplate what Romo's career would have been with HOF coaching instead of Jason Garrett.

I also think it'll be interesting to see what the younger Jones does once Jerry is in the ground. He strikes me as more level headed comparatively. Once that happens they won't be as entertaining to follow so I won't care but still.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #57
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They can't tag him, so it's either pay the kings ransom or let him walk.

At this point...I'd guess Dak is a Raider next year.
That would be the smart play so...He'll get signed long term.
I'm OK with it. It means they'll never make a SB...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.