Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #4201
MVP

They thought he was perfect for the system despite the lack of physical skills, but it's just not happening. Rice is what Moore was supposed to be, and he no longer serves any purpose. His chances of making the team are basically non existent.

Bye, Skyy.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #4202
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
They thought he was perfect for the system despite the lack of physical skills, but it's just not happening. Rice is what Moore was supposed to be, and he no longer serves any purpose. His chances of making the team are basically non existent.

Bye, Skyy.
Yep, he's had 2 years of development. Not showing a damn thing more than when he was drafted.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #4203
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I recall him doing a combine interview with NFL radio before he got drafted. I was listening to it and I was like, "This guy screams shitty Belichick WR"

Everything he said was about his team approach and his selflessness and his work ethic. The bells rang in my head and signaled a player who knew he possessed no elite physical traits to play the position. For certain positions you can hear that kind of talk and go, "Well, he seems nice. Let's see what he can do on the team." For others, like WR, you DON'T want that kind of attitude. At all. You want to hear the diva talk and the "I'm the ****ing greatest, bitch" and all that other stuff. But he didn't give even a whiff of it. And at that moment I was like, "Good thing our GM doesn't draft shit players like this."

I convinced myself when we took him that I was wrong and how that was an unfair assessment based on one interview. I ate up that college separation rate bullshit stat that got passed around. And mostly, I was adamant that he be given a fair shake which might mean getting a full redshirt year his first season.

He got a fair shake. He got two years of a shake. That's more than most players get.

It's okay. GMs will miss on players. They all do. And it's not like the guy didn't try hard. It didn't work out. He had a dream of playing in the NFL, and he got there, but he flamed out. Nothing personal. But, yeah... he does need to go away.
I still don't see how he was evaluated as a 2nd round talent. I merely assumed the Chiefs saw something in him and trusted their player evaluation. It's really baffling though because, he's not big, he's not strong, he's not fast, he has shitty hands, he doesn't track the ball well, he runs shitty routes, he has zero football IQ, he went to a small school that plays against mediocre competition, AND he didn't even played RB until sometime in his college career IIRC.
Like WTF warrants a second round grade there?

I give DJ a shitload of credit there. He recognized it right away and called it out.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #4204
In Search of a Life

The draft nerds were all over him too. Dane Brugler called him the best route runner in the draft IIRC. And route running is literally his worst trait.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #4205
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The draft nerds were all over him too. Dane Brugler called him the best route runner in the draft IIRC. And route running is literally his worst trait.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rn-michigan-wr

What Vleacherreport said about him

POSITIVES

— Consistently plays balanced with good quickness and body control.

— Shows polish on the routes he is asked to run. Maintains speed coming out of breaks and understands how to stay friendly to the quarterback on his breaks.

— Flashes the quickness and play strength to beat press coverage. Keeps corners off-balanced.

— Tracks deep balls and can make the awkward catch. Is able to adjust for catches at all angles and come down with the ball.

— Good hands. Snatches throws and rarely loses speed to create after the catch.

—.Competitive. Fights as a blocker.

— Aligned both inside and outside. Was also used on jet sweeps.

NEGATIVES

— Below-average height for the position.

— Limited route tree because of RPO heavy offense.

2021 STATISTICS

12 G, 95 REC, 1292 YDS (13.6 AVG), 10 TD

NOTES

— 2021 first team All-MAC

OVERALL

Moore aligned outside and in the slot at the college level. He does not have great height, but he does have a solidly built frame that allows him to play through contact while running routes. Moore also showed polish on the routes he was asked to run in Western Michigan’s RPO-heavy scheme. With consistent glimpses of his body control when breaking on routes, Moore understood how to stay friendly to the QB and would work himself into favorable positions.

Moore is more of an above-average-to-good athlete. While he constantly displays his quickness, balance and body control with his route running and when adjusting for throws away from his body, he doesn’t have a true top-end gear and doesn’t truly burst out of his route breaks or with the ball in his hands after the catch. Being more on the “quicker rather than fast” side, he is able to win versus press coverage and will open up the possibilities of being able to operate on the outside even with his below-average height.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #4206
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Below-average height for the position.
Yes, but above average height for Andy Reid!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #4207
Needs more middle fingers

I still remember the day he was drafted. I have never in my life been more pissed about a draft pick. I mean, i don't even really really get mad when the Chiefs take someone i don't like or wasn't expecting.

But that day....i was HEEEEAAAATED. I remember pacing my backyard, pissed off, smoking a blunt trying to relax.

I think it took me like 2 hours to chill. My wife and son got it the worst, with my rants, lol. They got an earful.

But even still, i thought that he'd at least be a 500 yard a season guy. I thought the Chiefs would get at least that out of him. I was wrong.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #4208
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I still don't see how he was evaluated as a 2nd round talent. I merely assumed the Chiefs saw something in him and trusted their player evaluation. It's really baffling though because, he's not big, he's not strong, he's not fast, he has shitty hands, he doesn't track the ball well, he runs shitty routes, he has zero football IQ, he went to a small school that plays against mediocre competition, AND he didn't even played RB until sometime in his college career IIRC.
Like WTF warrants a second round grade there?

I give DJ a shitload of credit there. He recognized it right away and called it out.
You know how college prospects will get a star added to their rankings based on their offer list? That's how.

Some kid will be a 3 star prospect then Texas and Alabama will offer him and Rivals, sight unseen, will give him a 4th star because "Hey, if UT and Bama want him, he's obviously at least a 4-star..."

The Chiefs, even before the B2B, were among the most respected organizations in football. Reid was certainly viewed as at worst the 2nd best offensive coach in the game (McVay was getting pumped off a lot at the time).

So we drafted him and the draft folks gave him a 4th star. Had the Cardinals taken him, I don't think you see that kind of hype fly up around him.

And to be fair on my analysis of him, even I didn't think he'd be THIS bad. I thought he'd be an average NFL player with a long learning curve so I was thinking 3rd rounder or 4th round value IIRC. I didn't expect him to flat ****ing suck. Maybe just take longer than a 2nd rounder should to make an impact and ultimately be a fairly limited guy.

But I did note that the small school thing meant his floor was 'out of the league before his rookie contract' and sho 'nuff, that seems awfully likely to happen. Sometimes the floor is what ya get...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:06 AM   #4209
Choco Favre

This guy will be better than Justin Jefferson
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #4210
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I still remember the day he was drafted. I have never in my life been more pissed about a draft pick. I mean, i don't even really really get mad when the Chiefs take someone i don't like or wasn't expecting.

But that day....i was HEEEEAAAATED. I remember pacing my backyard, pissed off, smoking a blunt trying to relax.

I think it took me like 2 hours to chill. My wife and son got it the worst, with my rants, lol. They got an earful.

But even still, i thought that he'd at least be a 500 yard a season guy. I thought the Chiefs would get at least that out of him. I was wrong.
You and me, bro. Ride or Die!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #4211
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fellas, I think this dude is cooked.

Nate Taylor's saying he's presently behind Toney, Remigio and ROSS. That's 4 dudes fighting for, IMO, 1 spot. And he's 4th on the list right now.

That's a bad sign for a guy coming into his '3rd year breakout' season and competing with Remigio, who missed the entire season and Ross who simply hasn't played much at all. Toney was gonna be a tough guy for him to get ahead of anyway, IMO. But if he's presently trailing those other two, the guy is toast.
Yeah, that's not great. I really, really was pulling for him this time last year, but in his case the proof is in the pudding. And he's already dropping passes in manners that Remigio is catching them?

Calling it right now, 7-24-24.........He gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
This guy will be better than Justin Jefferson
He has a very good chance to be promoted higher at Primerica than Jefferson will ever have.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #4212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rn-michigan-wr

What Vleacherreport said about him

POSITIVES

— Consistently plays balanced with good quickness and body control.

— Shows polish on the routes he is asked to run. Maintains speed coming out of breaks and understands how to stay friendly to the quarterback on his breaks.

Flashes the quickness and play strength to beat press coverage. Keeps corners off-balanced.

— Tracks deep balls and can make the awkward catch. Is able to adjust for catches at all angles and come down with the ball.

— Good hands. Snatches throws and rarely loses speed to create after the catch.

—.Competitive. Fights as a blocker.

— Aligned both inside and outside. Was also used on jet sweeps.

NEGATIVES

— Below-average height for the position.

— Limited route tree because of RPO heavy offense.

2021 STATISTICS

12 G, 95 REC, 1292 YDS (13.6 AVG), 10 TD

NOTES

— 2021 first team All-MAC

OVERALL

Moore aligned outside and in the slot at the college level. He does not have great height, but he does have a solidly built frame that allows him to play through contact while running routes. Moore also showed polish on the routes he was asked to run in Western Michigan’s RPO-heavy scheme. With consistent glimpses of his body control when breaking on routes, Moore understood how to stay friendly to the QB and would work himself into favorable positions.

Moore is more of an above-average-to-good athlete. While he constantly displays his quickness, balance and body control with his route running and when adjusting for throws away from his body, he doesn’t have a true top-end gear and doesn’t truly burst out of his route breaks or with the ball in his hands after the catch. Being more on the “quicker rather than fast” side, he is able to win versus press coverage and will open up the possibilities of being able to operate on the outside even with his below-average height.
There had to be a mixup. Surely the bolded part was describing a different WR.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #4213
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
There had to be a mixup. Surely the bolded part was describing a different WR.
Follow the link, it's his profile.

I would agree with you but I am not a paid NFL scout or analyst.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #4214
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yes that was what I heard when he came out too. Ran amazing crisp routes. Couldn't be further from the truth. Only draft WR's from real college football programs.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #4215
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yes that was what I heard when he came out too. Ran amazing crisp routes. Couldn't be further from the truth. Only draft WR's from real college football programs.
I read your first three sentences and thought, "Hey maybe a light bulb is going off for Bwillie and he's starting to get it".

And then you wrote your 4th sentence and i was like, "Ah **** it, whatever..."
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.