Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:29 AM  
Supporter

7/22/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Here’s to no injuries
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
And not blowing out his knees while in pass pro
Yeah I considered that too, but those are Toney's knees so I don't give AF. Now Patrick's knees are an entirely different story!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #47
Andy Reid Supporter

Big opportunity for Jaden Hicks with Justin Reid being out
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #48
MVP

I feel like a junkie refreshing this thread.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #49
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
This

Toney is'nt physical enough for blocking. And he doesn't have the vision or body a RB needs.

Eh, I think he might be. I still remember that block he put on that DE (or LB, don't recall exactly anymore) his first season with KC, when he literally knocked the guy off his feet. And he has a handful of plays where he showed exceptional physicality for his size. The issue is his size, as you say. And whether he can stay healthy doing that sort of thing, of course. But whether he can be physical enough to block? I think he has shown the ability to do that.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #50
Starter

Hope Toney shows enough so that we can trade him.

Our big turnaround last year came when we stopped giving him and sky snaps. Just don’t think he can be trusted. Yes I remember he had one great and one normal Super Bowl winning play. Last year he lost at least two games all by himself.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
Hope Toney shows enough so that we can trade him.

Our big turnaround last year came when we stopped giving him and sky snaps. Just don’t think he can be trusted. Yes I remember he had one great and one normal Super Bowl winning play. Last year he lost at least two games all by himself.
No one is trading for Toney.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I feel like a junkie refreshing this thread.
I am beyond ready for the season to start. Get your fix my man. I support your habit.
Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
If KC pays a team to take him, does that money count against the cap?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 12:46 PM   #54
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
It’d be the converse.

Probably have to flip a 2026 7th to get a team to take his guaranteed salary off our hands.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I'd be willing to accept a 8 game suspension that only keeps him out of this and next year's preseason games.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'd be willing to accept a 8 game suspension that only keeps him out of this and next year's preseason games.
There's only 6 preseason games now.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 01:30 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post

I guess i'm in the minority, I feel like Toney injured himself in the first TC practice last season and it all just snowballed - he rushed back from knee surgery to get back for game one...dropped those passes because he was rusty and the rest went downhill from there.

I still think he is super talented and could be a weapon.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
JFC can you keep stupid comments in DC?
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #59
MVP

Toney working out of the backfield is interesting, as long as they don't ever expect him to block. Seems more like they're just trying to find some kind of use for him, but they were playing him in the backfield last year, too. Who knows, they might get something out of him.

They probably just can't figure out how a guy with so much talent can be so bad at football, so they want to give him every opportunity. I get it, and secretly am still hoping myself that he explodes. It is a contract year, so if it's ever going to happen, it's now.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #60
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
I guess i'm in the minority, I feel like Toney injured himself in the first TC practice last season and it all just snowballed - he rushed back from knee surgery to get back for game one...dropped those passes because he was rusty and the rest went downhill from there.

I still think he is super talented and could be a weapon.
Thats very optimistic of you, and I hope you're right
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.