Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2022, 08:19 AM  
Retired Bearcat

seclark

Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.

Last edited by HayWire; 11-06-2022 at 08:27 AM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
They told us that it was going to take 5 hours, but it only took two. That was long enough.
sec
That's still 1.5 too long.

Hopefully they can keep underpromising and overperforming.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #122

Damn, sorry to hear about all this seclark. Sounds pretty awful. Prayers for recovery and a more comfortable situation very soon.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #123
New and Improved

Damn man, hang in there.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #124
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
I’m still here.
They found a new spot on my brain that wasn’t there in may. Likely caused by a small stroke,
Running some kind of test at 11am where they stick me with needles and shock me. I still have the hose up my nose down to my stomach but they say that they are going to try to put the feeding tube in tomorrow or the next day.
sec
Stay strong. What you are going through right now sounds awful and I don’t wish it upon anyone. Thank you for updating us on your condition.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:23 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Stay strong. What you are going through right now sounds awful and I don’t wish it upon anyone. Thank you for updating us on your condition.
I’m truly blessed with my life.
I’m not sure if I should be complaining about a few thorns in my life when I look back and realize how much I have been given.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #126
MVP

I will say that my twin sons gave their mom a break Saturday night and stayed the night with me.
They had a backpack full of beer and threw the empties in various trash cans throughout the floor. I’ve forgotten what it is to be young and carefree.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #127
MVP

Positive thoughts and prayers for you sec
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:30 PM   #128
Champion Golfer Of The Year

sec, I hope the Gtube is helpful. It will be allot less intrusive than an dobhoff or any other tube. Will make nourishment a simpler task.

I wish you well.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:34 PM   #129
Starter

Prayers sent Mr seclark.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #130
Life is changing..

Prayers sent
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.