Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 07:37 AM  
Supporter

Andy Reid interview with Chase Daniel and Diana Russini

I don't do a lot of interviews. Typically they go out of their way to say nothing at all, but this one was pretty good. Seems like Reid is being at least somewhat genuine.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #2
Supporter

So good for Chase Daniel. IMO he's putting out some good content. I can't bring myself to watch shit that isn't Mahomes, but he's doing a good job.

I'm also a bit of a Russini fan. I didn't know she wasn't at ESPN anymore. I thought she did well at ESPN. Unfortunately for her, most of her assignments were with Brother****ing Cheatriot, but she always stood out as someone who was a good interviewer.

She's obviously a better interviewer than Daniel (whos pretty good for a former player) and Chase has the relationships, but I thought they did well together.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Saw this one over the weekend. Good interview, and there's some really interesting tidbits in there, some cool/interesting behind the scenes stuff that we aren't usually privy to as fans. Thx for posting.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #4

Fun interview. The retirement response was interesting - that he hadn't thought about it, but his contract goes for another 5 years and takes him to 71, which sounds "pretty old" to him. The way he answered made it sound to me like he intended to finish that contract at least, but might be hearing what I want to.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.