Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:29 AM  
Supporter

7/22/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Here’s to no injuries
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Was out over the weekend so just catching up but it seems like the Worthy hype is real. I'm on board, he seems healthy and rolling.

I like that they're gonna try to use Toney at RB/WR. That seems interesting.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:11 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Also Kelvin Joseph seems to be having a good offseason thus far.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Was out over the weekend so just catching up but it seems like the Worthy hype is real. I'm on board, he seems healthy and rolling.

I like that they're gonna try to use Toney at RB/WR. That seems interesting.
Still no pads, the real risk with a dude his size is he can't get off a jam and obviously health. But yeah. A LOT to be excited about. I'm trying not to get super hype - it's a tough job.

Toney is gone unless he has a GREAT camp IMO. All the other guys that they've "tried out" at other positions don't make it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:33 AM   #5
MVP

I like the idea of Toney for outside runs and pitches. We haven't had a guy the last two years really for that. Mckinnon was the guy but imo he lost a step mid way through the 22 season. The org was reluctant to bring him back last year because of it.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:50 AM   #6
We've lost Luka

Today is:

Exclusive STM Day (Closed to Public)
Practice with the full team available for autographs.

Do I regret not having ST anymore? No, I do not.

I'm reading that LRZ of the NFL IPP doesn't count for an off-season roster spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL
Beginning in 2024, each of the 32 NFL clubs is eligible to fill a 17th roster spot on its practice squad, reserved for an international player. A participating club is permitted to elevate its international practice squad player to its active roster a maximum of three times throughout the season — increasing the flexibility for clubs to leverage the additional player, while creating more opportunity to play.

Each club will also receive one training camp roster exemption for a qualifying player. Clubs may choose to sign players identified through the NFL's IPP program or can choose to independently scout for international talent.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:52 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I like the idea of Toney for outside runs and pitches. We haven't had a guy the last two years really for that. Mckinnon was the guy but imo he lost a step mid way through the 22 season. The org was reluctant to bring him back last year because of it.
Just reading those words give me the heebeejeebees. One of those pitches was one that he biffed and got returned for a TD I think.

I don't Toney will work in McKinnon's role for several reasons.

1. This one I'm confident in. McKinnon was a hell of a blocker on pass protect. He didn't miss assignments and the dude put it out there. Toney is neither of those things. While he may be a weapon, if he gets the ball even 20% of his snaps back there, the 80% will be a problem.

2. There's some smart/feel/savvy/experience something that McKinnon had that I don't think Toney has. This one I'm less confident about. Pacheco should be able to do all the things McKinnon did physically, but those plays don't work with him, and he's a pretty damn good running back. Toney is really good in the open field, so maybe I'm wrong.

3. If he still has the dropsies, it's a fumble not an Incompletion. Yeah, he can bat it up and get it picked, but a higher percentage of fumbles are lost than incompletions are intercepted. Hopefully he's over the drop shit, but if he is, he needs to be at WR.

4. Aforementioned position changes haven't worked.
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Yeah, usually once we're at "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" time it's near the end.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
Today is:

Exclusive STM Day (Closed to Public)
Practice with the full team available for autographs.

Do I regret not having ST anymore? No, I do not.

I'm reading that LRZ of the NFL IPP doesn't count for an off-season roster spot.
I was under the impression that Chukwuebuka Godrick had our IPP spot and LRZ has to make the actual roster. I thought someone said they had to pick their IPP player prior to camp or something.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Just reading those words give me the heebeejeebees. One of those pitches was one that he biffed and got returned for a TD I think.

1. This one I'm confident in. McKinnon was a hell of a blocker on pass protect. He didn't miss assignments and the dude put it out there. Toney is neither of those things. While he may be a weapon, if he gets the ball even 20% of his snaps back there, the 80% will be a problem.

2. There's some smart/feel/savvy/experience something that McKinnon had that I don't think Toney has. This one I'm less confident about. Pacheco should be able to do all the things McKinnon did physically, but those plays don't work with him, and he's a pretty damn good running back. Toney is really good in the open field, so maybe I'm wrong.

3. If he still has the dropsies, it's a fumble not an Incompletion. Yeah, he can bat it up and get it picked, but a higher percentage of fumbles are lost than incompletions are intercepted. Hopefully he's over the drop shit, but if he is, he needs to be at WR.

I didnt mean the Mckionnon role, just outside runs and passes to the flat. First down and you've got Hollywood, Worthy, Kelce and Rice then Toney front he back field. There's a good chance Toney is wide open and alone standing there like the schemed up Mckinnon several times. I don't think we could even hope for him to be 25% the pass blocker. I don't think they would ever even ask him too.
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #11
New and Improved

Quote:

This

Toney is'nt physical enough for blocking. And he doesn't have the vision or body a RB needs.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:

Yeah I don't feel comfortable trusting toney to pick up the blitz correctly and avoid getting Mahomes killed.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Still no pads, the real risk with a dude his size is he can't get off a jam and obviously health. But yeah. A LOT to be excited about. I'm trying not to get super hype - it's a tough job.

Toney is gone unless he has a GREAT camp IMO. All the other guys that they've "tried out" at other positions don't make it.
If they've reached the point where they're saying that he's great in the open field but a terrible receiver he's done.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #14

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #15
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post

Hopefully just being careful with his hamstring.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.