Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2024, 11:16 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

49ers Brandon Aiyuk has requested a trade

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:08 PM   #106
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The irony when you always pop into threads when I'm arguing with somebody else to try and team up like a little cheerleading bundle of sticks that you are.

I don't give a single shit about you, but you're obsessed with me.
You give so few shits that you make all the extra clicks to send me queer little messages through the ancient reputation system.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 09:08 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My argument is clear. Meanwhile you’re saying shit like this:

No one in this thread agrees with that. Not one front office rep would agree with that. Not one of the 9ers 53-man roster would agree with that.

Your opinion is trash and you are clearly blind. Your “eye test” is stricken from the record.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...ition-rankings

You are so ****ing clueless that it's cute.

This has nothing to do with the eye test. May argument is very clear. Aiyuk is their WR1, not Deebo. You don't pay your WR2 more than your WR1 because he's "versatile".

This entire argument of how the 49ers performed without him is dumb too. We never saw them without Aiyuk. Of course a team with a pumpkin needs all their playmakers to be a great offense, especially a guy that they depend on in the run and passing game to scheme easy touches.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 PM   #108
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...ition-rankings

You are so ****ing clueless that it's cute.
Stuck behind a paywall
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:14 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Stuck behind a paywall
Execs, coaches, and scouts rank Aiyuk top 10. Deebo is HM.

I also posted a 49ers insider saying the 49ers would value Aiyuk more because he's the better receiver (obvious).

You're so ****ing clueless and you don't know what you don't know.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:14 PM   #110
[b]Supporter[/b]

It’s hilarious when stalor is so fired up he hammers out a quick post, submits it, thinks about it, gets even more worked up, and then comes back to edit more garbage material into the original post.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 09:16 PM   #111
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Execs, coaches, and scouts rank Aiyuk top 10. Deebo is HM.

I also posted a 49ers insider saying the 49ers would value Aiyuk more because he's the better receiver (obvious).

You're so ****ing clueless and you don't know what you don't know.
Post the full article here for me to read
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:16 PM   #112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
It’s hilarious when stalor is so fired up he hammers out a quick post, submits it, thinks about it, gets even more worked up, and then comes back to edit more garbage material into the original post.
Are you going to contribute to the discussion or are you going to continue to try to make it all about me, your obsession?
Old Today, 09:23 PM   #113
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Are you going to contribute to the discussion or are you going to continue to try to make it all about me, your obsession?
90% of your posts in this thread are you going after one specific person. You made your comment about Aiyuk staying in San Francisco this year and were quiet (thankfully, for the rest of us) until your personal obsession posted his opinion. It’s been downhill since - especially for your blood pressure.
Old Today, 09:25 PM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Post the full article here for me to read
**** no. That shit is a pain in the ass, as you can't just copy and paste it all at once, at least from mobile. Do you think I'm lying or something?

With 2024 NFL training camps on the horizon, the league's true insiders made their voices heard. ESPN surveyed league executives, coaches and scouts to help us rank the top 10 players at 11 different positions, from quarterback to cornerback and all positions in between. This was the fifth edition of these rankings, and as usual, several players moved up or fell off last year's lists.

A reminder of the rankings process: Voters gave us their best 10 players at a position, then we compiled the results and ranked candidates based on number of top-10 votes, composite average and dozens of interviews, with research and film study help from ESPN NFL analyst Matt Bowen. In total, nearly 80 voters submitted a ballot on at least one position, and in many cases all positions. Additional voting and follow-up calls with those surveyed helped us break any ties.

And like I said Aiyuk was 10th after breaking a tie with Kupp. Deebo got HM as well. This easily disrpoves your stupid ****ing claim.
Old Today, 09:30 PM   #115
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Would I like Aiyuk on the Chiefs, of course, but we can’t fit him into this roster.

Saw an article about Alvin Kamara, however, and I’m curious what you guys think?

He’s not shown up to camp, says the team has no identity, and apparently wants an extension.

We’re a bit light at RB, currently, and a Pachecco + Kamara duo would be the best backfield in the league.

Our extra 3rd and a 3-year extension? He’s at $18m now, could probably bring that hit down with signing bonus & extension.

Problem is we’ll probably want to resign Pachecco too and I don’t see us paying 2 RBs relatively high value contracts.
Adding Kamara to Pacheco would be great, but it’s just not realistic. I don’t think we would be able to afford him. And even if we could, I don’t think he would be good value for what we would have to pay him. Just before the season starts some team with good depth at running back will cut someone that will help us out. I don’t know who. But there’s so many teams with better depth at RB than us that I’m pretty sure that’s likely scenario.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 09:34 PM   #116
[b]Supporter[/b]

Deebo, CM, and Kittle are all top 61 in the NFL top 100, but I didn’t see Aiyuk in there.
Old Today, 09:38 PM   #117
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Deebo, CM, and Kittle are all top 61 in the NFL top 100, but I didn’t see Aiyuk in there.

Yea, because the players know better than coaches, execs, and scouts.

This is why I wanted you to attempt to get into the discussion. I knew you had jack shit.
Old Today, 09:40 PM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old Today, 09:41 PM   #118
Starter

Pretty sure San Francisco will be able to keep both of them this year, but next year when they have to pay Purdy, they will have to make a choice. I expect they’ll choose Debo. Ayuk is a better pure “wide receiver” but Debo is more valuable. It will also be easier for them to draft another WR who’s probably about as good as Ayuk. There are a lot of guys you could argue are in the same class as him. He is definitely not one of the elite receivers. I don’t think they’re going to draft somebody who provides what Debo does. He’s kind of a unicorn but that assumes he doesn’t go back into getting injured.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:43 PM   #119
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:

Yea, because the players know better than coaches, execs, and scouts.

This is why I wanted you to attempt to get into the discussion. I knew you had jack shit.
Oh shit, I forgot your input is always right and anyone attempting conversation with you is better off diving into a trash compactor.

I suppose guys like Scott Pioli or other ‘execs’ and college scouts know what makes a better, more valuable player than other NFL players.
Old Today, 09:43 PM   #120
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Odd. In 2023, Aiyuk was 7th in total receiving yards with 1,342, 2nd in avg/yds per catch with 17.9, 3rd overall in plays over 20 yards with 28, 9th in avg yds per game with 83.9, and 8th overall in First Downs with 61. He probably should be on that list.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.