Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:46 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***

Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #61
MVP

Getting hurt is not the reason Richie James sucked. Some people just read deep analytics and tried to picture him as someone who wasn't given enough opportunities and surprise he couldn't do anything still

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
How did Louis Dreyfus Zammit look?

Nobody has been able to see him with the naked eye we have to bring in bullet time cameras from the Matrix set
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #62
Andy Reid Supporter

Didn’t think about this, but remember the WR disaster in 2014 that didn’t score a TD?

Mahomes won us a SB with a replica of that team. Incredible
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #63
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Eh the guy got hurt 2 or 3 times. My pick was James or Rice to be out best WR. Shit happens. I was on record for as long as I can remember last offseason saying how shitty Moore and Toney would be and to literally not play either one of them.

I sure won't be making die hard stances this year on ANY new people because I take absolutely nothing away from training camp. Guys are different when they get under the lights. Also I dont want Chiefs fatigue. I want my fandom to be ready on game one for what really matters.
Chiefs fatigue?

Don't you want to be there every step of the way during these Super Bowl runs? Don't you want to see and experience the gradual build up of the back of the 53 man roster, which makes up the finer details of winning and losing a Super Bowl? We've won Super Bowls because of players iike Deon Bush, Nick Allegretti, Andrew Wylie, Tershawn Wharton, and yes, I'll even reach back to Dan Sorensen when he was a rookie in 2014.

Guess how Isiah Pacheco got his starting RB job? It happened in ****ing training camp, bro. And it's possible we might be seeing our LT of the future secure his longterm post, and it's happening in THIS training camp.

I'm not saying every fan has to be a training camp nut, and it's certainly unwise to engrave every tweet from every reporter on every rep as gospel, but to call this time of year a contributor to "Chiefs fatigue?"

Yeah, you're a pretty miserable ****.

Last edited by RealSNR; Today at 02:08 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #64
SuperBowl or bust

This is going to be a historically special season.

Cant wait to get to camp
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:09 PM   #65
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 02:09 PM   #66
The one who swarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Getting hurt is not the reason Richie James sucked. Some people just read deep analytics and tried to picture him as someone who wasn't given enough opportunities and surprise he couldn't do anything still

Nobody has been able to see him with the naked eye we have to bring in bullet time cameras from the Matrix set
I thought Richie James would play a bigger role simply because of how bad I thought the rest of the WR corps were. Wasn't much more thought to it than that.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #67
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I thought Richie James would play a bigger role simply because of how bad I thought the rest of the WR corps were. Wasn't much more thought to it than that.
Clearly. What a shallow thought process, good god.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #68
The one who swarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Chiefs fatigue?

Don't you want to be there every step of the way during these Super Bowl runs? Don't you want to see and experience the gradual build up of the back of the 53 man roster, which makes up the finer details of winning and losing a Super Bowl? We've won Super Bowls because of players iike Deon Bush, Nick Allegretti, Andrew Wylie, Tershawn Wharton, and yes, I'll even reach back to Dan Sorensen when he was a rookie in 2014.

Guess how Isiah Pacheco got his starting RB job? It happened in ****ing training camp, bro. And it's possible we might be seeing our LT of the future secure his longterm post, and it's happening in THIS training camp.

I'm not saying every fan has to be a training camp nut, and it's certainly unwise to engrave every tweet from every reporter on every rep as gospel, but to call this time of year a contributor to "Chiefs fatigue?"

Yeah, you're a pretty miserable ****.
Not sure how not wanting to follow every little thing in training camp makes me miserable. I've actually never been more happy. Some people love training camp. My dad loved it. Not for me. You also won't see me calling other people childish names. Generally that is a sign of unhappiness not the other way around. We are all Chiefs fans. Some of us follow the Chiefs in our own way. Nothing to get upset about.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #69
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This is going to be a historically special season.

Cant wait to get to camp
Unless injuries occur (knock on wood) I think we’re gonna see a season like 2020 where we destroy teams endlessly.
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #70
The man you could post like.

Training camp isn't for BWillie, guys, and he's going to spend his time in the training camp thread to tell us how not interested he is. Currently has the most posts of ANY poster on Chiefsplanet on this thread
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:24 PM   #71
Life is changing..

I'm going to drive through the Missouri Western Campus after work. I'll be sure to give a full report.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:26 PM   #72
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Not sure how not wanting to follow every little thing in training camp makes me miserable. I've actually never been more happy. Some people love training camp. My dad loved it. Not for me. You also won't see me calling other people childish names. Generally that is a sign of unhappiness not the other way around. We are all Chiefs fans. Some of us follow the Chiefs in our own way. Nothing to get upset about.
If you don't like following training camp, it's because you don't like following training camp. Not because it contributes to "Chiefs fatigue."

And generally, the fans on here who are also not very big fans of training camp don't waltz into the damn training camp thread and post smarmy shit about how the Chiefs should have seen their WR problems coming in training camp even though they won the goddamn Super Bowl.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yea there is a ton of research on it but I know mainly from personal experience and rehabbing 2 hamstring injuries from running.

1 injury took way longer to recover from because I wasn't working it, turns out heavy deadlifts actually fixed the issue faster than rest.

I'm sure the trainers know what they are doing regardless but I know just babying it isn't going to fix the issue.
100% correct on recovery for any soft tissue. Movement heals.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #74
The one who swarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you don't like following training camp, it's because you don't like following training camp. Not because it contributes to "Chiefs fatigue."

And generally, the fans on here who are also not very big fans of training camp don't waltz into the damn training camp thread and post smarmy shit about how the Chiefs should have seen their WR problems coming in training camp even though they won the goddamn Super Bowl.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Then get the **** out of the training camp thread
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote