Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:04 PM   #5116
Veteran

Dont know if this has been brought up but The Bullethole in Shawnee lost its FFL?
anybody got info?
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-08-2024, 05:57 PM   #5117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
Dont know if this has been brought up but The Bullethole in Shawnee lost its FFL?
anybody got info?

Wow. I left KC about 33 years ago, but that was the first place I shot a full automatic uzi on my 17th birthday. Is there more than one Bullet Hole?
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:15 PM   #5118
Veteran

Anyway....

Anybody ever heard of Robinson Armament?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0uWHJbpv...i9LSpo0S6Baebg
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:18 PM   #5119
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Wow. I left KC about 33 years ago, but that was the first place I shot a full automatic uzi on my 17th birthday. Is there more than one Bullet Hole?
same one
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 09:12 PM   #5120
Certified Bourbon taster

https://thebullethole.com/

No news on gun sales, but they still list 'em in their ad
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #5121
MVP

Quick question...I'm looking for a good 3 or 4x optic for an AR (not mine, as it was lost when my boat capsized). The ACOG is really nice, but really expensive. Are there other good options?

Or should I go with a red dot + magnifier like the EOTech setups?
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #5122
Supporter

Primary Arms has a 3x scope that’s pretty good. SLX I think is the name
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #5123
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
Quick question...I'm looking for a good 3 or 4x optic for an AR (not mine, as it was lost when my boat capsized). The ACOG is really nice, but really expensive. Are there other good options?

Damn those terrible boating accidents, got mine too.

Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #5124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Damn those terrible boating accidents, got mine too.

I have had this happen with nearly every firearm I have ever owned. I need to stop taking them on unstable canoes.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #5125
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Bearing in mind that I don't own a 1x4, I've only peeked/used other people's here and there, and I don't know what exactly your friend is putting it on or what your pal is planning to use it for . . .

I would take a look at Vortex's Crossfire II, that retails around $280. Here's a link:
https://vortexoptics.com/crossfire-i...brite-moa.html

Gets good reviews, both the scope and the company. I have four Vortex scopes, one is over 17 years old, and have never had any issues with any of them. Yes, there are better scopes, but Vortex is at the top of the list for bang-for-your-buck equipment.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:18 PM   #5126
MVP

Quote:

I use a Holosun red dot, it's battery and solar powered. I can't link it right now but I really like mine. It cost me less than $300
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #5127
Starter

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018441940?pid=141861

This is what I had on my AR before it fell overboard.
Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 04:07 PM   #5128
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I have had this happen with nearly every firearm I have ever owned. I need to stop taking them on unstable canoes.
Sadly we've all made that mistake far too many times...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.