Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-12-2024, 11:44 PM  
Retired Bearcat

Welcome to our newesr member --Grant95Z7

Welcome to the Planet. Post often but nothing stupid. If a mistake is made on your part we will pile on until you piss yourself.

This is your warning to **** off grow a pair.

HayWire, the welcome committee
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2024, 03:49 AM   #46
Woman should only make babies

Honestly grant is the worst poster in this site
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 06:43 AM   #47
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
You'd think if someone took the time to register on a website they would have something to say. Might as well just ban the ****er.

Give me full mod power and I'll handle shit like this
That’s madness.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:42 AM   #48
MVP

To be another brick in the wall may look all around groovy. They're really channels to bust out & be you
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-14-2024, 09:39 AM   #49
"You like to drink?"

Has this candyass posted yet?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 09:48 AM   #50
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Well if it's a name followed by random numbers, you know they'll be a shitty poster or a lurker
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 09:51 AM   #51
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well if it's a name followed by random numbers, you know they'll be a shitty poster or a lurker
Yeah like ThyKingdomCome15
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 09:53 AM   #52
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
That Chris616 brought some burst
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 10:06 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Yeah like ThyKingdomCome15
HEY SHUT UP!!! I'M AWESOME!!!

(15 stands for Mahomes so that's anything but random lol.)

Now let's get back on track...

In all seriousness I would rather name my child Lee than Grant. Grant is a guaranteed carpet bagger name.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 10:28 AM   #54
Retired Bearcat

Dear Grant,

You have let me down in a big way. Sometimes noobs don't get off to a great start here at Chiefs Planet. When I saw you was a new member I knew I had to leap to action to guide you through the trolls, morans, and assholes of CP. I felt the need to protect you and give you the ins and outs of CP so your time would be more enjoyable. That said, you never said thank you, never said it was appreciated. In fact, you never said a damn thing. I am retracting my olive brand. Instead I will break it in half. Part to start a bon fire and the other part to stick up your snooty ass. You see, Grant,, we are a bunch of fun loving lunatics and we were trying to accept you into the family. And we got nothing.....so going forward I hope you **** off. The nice route didn't work so for you there will be a care package. Antifreeze, matches, and an AIDS tree. Use them you ungrateful little twat. Use them daily. Once my full mod powers take effect the first person I'm coming for is you. I feel the need to run you off of CP. My feelings are hurt because of your swarmy little dick nose.

Thanks,
HayWire the grumpy
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 12:02 PM   #55
Supporter

Did I miss the aids tree comment? In case...
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-14-2024, 12:37 PM   #56
Cheat Death

Grant95Z7 get your bitch ass in here

And welcome
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 06:51 PM   #57
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

I knew it. Anyone named Grant is a bitch.

Post something now
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:30 PM   #58
TACO SALAD

**** Grant. He's old news anyway.

Welcome, MiltonQ289.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:35 PM   #59

Grant played us. We welcomed him in with open arms and he shit all over it. What a worthless ****wad!
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:35 PM   #60
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
To be another brick in the wall may look all around groovy. They're really channels to bust out & be you
Maybe I'm just slow and stupid.....but for the life of me I can't figure out what you're trying to say most of the time. It's almost as if you're typing while in the middle of a stroke
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote