Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2024, 03:47 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Louis Rees-Zammit Thread*****

[Doing a rare **player thread** for a non-drafted player so we can have a centralized repository for all things LRZ aka 'Rees Lightning'. Here's a link to the original LRZ signing thread by RunKC.]

Highlights

Podcast where he talks about the signing (and mentions he can run a 4.2 forty; he'll be a KR at first, then slot/HB when he learns the plays.)

LRZ meeting the crew and getting a Mahomes/Stroupe workout in

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:13 PM   #136
Supporter

My gut tells me he's not really going to have any sort of impact, at least not this year. It could be fun as hell to watch if I'm wrong though.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:58 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I doubt it. McKinnon can pick up a pass rush. Something tells me that will keep Louie on the special teams or gadget plays at most.

We'll find out what's what when the pads come on in camp I guess
He played rugby. Pretty sure he'll be able to handle the pass rush.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:12 PM   #138
MVP

i’m not saying he isn’t tough I’m saying blocking somebody in football pads is a skill that takes a couple years at least. It would be incredible if I’m wrong though so I’m rooting to be wrong
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-11-2024, 06:26 AM   #139
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
My gut tells me he's not really going to have any sort of impact, at least not this year. It could be fun as hell to watch if I'm wrong though.
I think he'll turn out to be a better player and more impactful than the Sippio's, Grigsby's that came before him but a pro bowler? Not seeing that. He still has to learn the game.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 07:26 AM   #140
I love your mom

Quote:
i’m not saying he isn’t tough I’m saying blocking somebody in football pads is a skill that takes a couple years at least. It would be incredible if I’m wrong though so I’m rooting to be wrong
He has been coming to the us for years to work on football skills even before the athway program , if I heard him correctly.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-11-2024, 07:33 AM   #141
Three-Pat

Quote:
That’s how I see it. If blocking were that easy, all RBs would be good at it. Blocking well is an art that not every RB can do well.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-11-2024, 07:35 AM   #142
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Does Womble like this guy? I know there's that weird thing where English people deep down believe the Welsh are all baby-eating cavemen who talk funny
I watched something on YouTube about why the heir to the British throne gets the title Prince of Wales and essentially it’s a big F-U to the Welsh people by the English.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-11-2024, 08:25 AM   #143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think he'll turn out to be a better player and more impactful than the Sippio's, Grigsby's that came before him but a pro bowler? Not seeing that. He still has to learn the game.

The difference between Louie and all the other camp heroes is he has truly rare talents. You can't teach that kind of speed.

Like, it's one thing cheering on a hard worker with a cool story built on hope. It's another when a dude is out there running faster than Tyreek and demonstrating great hands. Those two things alone change the narrative of Camp Hero storylines.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2024, 08:37 AM   #144
Supporter

Quote:
The difference between Louie and all the other camp heroes is he has truly rare talents. You can't teach that kind of speed.

Like, it's one thing cheering on a hard worker with a cool story built on hope. It's another when a dude is out there running faster than Tyreek and demonstrating great hands. Those two things alone change the narrative of Camp Hero storylines.
Please quit giving me an erection.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-11-2024, 02:57 PM   #145
Veteran

Quote:

Some things he'll potentially immediately contribute to by dint of being an athlete, some because of the new rules. But there's a LOT he needs to learn. He's fast but not sure he's quick, routes will take time and he may not have the agility If he's a RB blocking IS going to be a massive challenge for him. Every rugby player has to be physical but he's a winger, the smallest guy bar the scrum half. Smashing people backwards isn't really his game.

If he makes it as a returner, and I think he might, I'd take that as a MASSIVE win.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:09 PM   #146
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'm not concerned about the transition to a different sport. The Chiefs turned Demetrius Harris into an actual TE with only about one year of practice squad and/or riding the pine.

He probably won't be a star in year one, but I'll bet the Chiefs will do everything they can to keep him around. By his second season, I'll bet he'll be a really nice player to have.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:25 PM   #147
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
lol saphojunkie picked him up in dynasty this morning. $127 out of a year-long $1000 budget.

He bid against nobody
The ****?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:27 PM   #148
Consuming CP souls

Let's see him prove it on the field. Cp is like Charlie Brown kicking the football with these guys
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 03:29 PM   #149
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The ****?
no football no beer make Homer go crazy
Old 07-11-2024, 03:35 PM   #150
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Let's see him prove it on the field. Cp is like Charlie Brown kicking the football with these guys
You're going to have to define "these guys"

Players from a completely different sport? I just brought up Demetrius Harris, and the other guy who's vaguely similar even though it's not really a different sport is Laurent Duvernay-Tardif. If it's just those two, CP is batting 1.000
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.