Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-09-2024, 10:38 AM  
Starter

The Athletic- Eight most intriguing Kansas City Chiefs players to watch in TC

Article in Spoilers. Can't wait for Training Camp to actually begin.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/560...yers-to-watch/

Spoiler!
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old 07-10-2024, 08:09 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
All our discussion about a #3 RB....it's gonna be the rugby guy and he's gonna end up being a weapon isn't he?
I cannot tell you how happy that would make me.

If that guy becomes a legit weapon it's gonna be the feel good story of the season.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 08:17 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think the issue is he's sold as the insider on his own podcast. I think he gets jack and shit from the organization who's been really good at keeping things under wraps. I think he sources his info from other writers at the athletic and just tosses his own opinions out. I dont think he does a good job of putting himself in the organizations shoes when forming these opinions and just mixes info he's heard with fan fiction and runs. I think he's a good writer and a good guy, just a below average "insider" though.
Yeah I like Nate for what he is, but he's not an insider at all. I hadn't paid much attention before the last couple of years, but he will throw a ton of info out and miss on literally all of it lmao.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.