Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2024, 05:43 PM  
Life is changing..

I'm retiring from starting Happy Birthday threads

Over the past couple of years, I've started birthday threads nearly every single day. I know I haven't missed a single day since September of last year.

I hope some of you have enjoyed these daily threads.

I doubt anyone wants to pick up where I'm leaving off, but if so, go for it!

Party on.

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 01:00 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
If I missed you, your birthday might not be listed as public.

And wazu you got a thread.
For the record my message was thanking you for my thread and the fact that I did not get skipped.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 01:07 PM   #32
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
For the record my message was thanking you for my thread and the fact that I did not get skipped.
Ah. Yes I misread. All good.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 01:15 PM   #33
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Why quit?

Its a nice and meaningful service you provide to the board, and only takes a few minutes... don't be a quitter, bro
I might continue on with some posters who are active more often than not. Doing birthday threads for people who haven't been here for 10 years... They're generally not showing up
Old 07-08-2024, 01:17 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
If I missed you, your birthday might not be listed as public.

And wazu you got a thread.
Oh I was just giving you shit anyway. It’s all good. Also I shouldn’t have evoked the spirit of Sinatra when I could’ve gone with our very own and very much still living, Cole Ragans! He, Frankie Blue Eyes and I are all 12/12.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 05:50 PM   #35
Supporter

TLO you gave it a good run and we all thank you. Happy birthday to you whenever that is!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:15 PM   #36
pie is never free

How many posts will it take to convince TLO to NOT QUIT?

Can we get a show of hands here?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 07:17 PM   #37
Why so serious?

Clay once announced my birthday on here to celebrate me while I was just ignored by TLO. Imagine how much that ****s with a young child. Clay as the protagonist.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 08:09 PM   #38
MVP

Did 1963Chief ever show up?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 09:27 PM   #39
Certified Bourbon taster

Muchas gracias, TLO.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.