Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:23 AM   #14041
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How are we doing? I come here to ask because it's quicker than to check my investment account.
If you own nvidia or a fund that has it, you’re good. Everything else is meh.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 11:59 AM   #14042
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How are we doing? I come here to ask because it's quicker than to check my investment account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
If you own nvidia or a fund that has it, you’re good. Everything else is meh.
I'm really good.

I got my wife on board to start selling a little NVDA. We wandered into that gold mine and have made a fortune on it, but I worry that one bad quarter will cost us a lot of money. When it comes back up from this little recent dip we're going to sell 10 percent or so.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:33 PM   #14043
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm really good.

I got my wife on board to start selling a little NVDA. We wandered into that gold mine and have made a fortune on it, but I worry that one bad quarter will cost us a lot of money. When it comes back up from this little recent dip we're going to sell 10 percent or so.
A good strategy when you are hesitant to sell is write covered calls.

You take in big premiums to hedge downside, you must sell if the stock rises and you get called
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:44 PM   #14044
Mod Team

TSLA has been a rocket ship.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.