Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-02-2024, 12:01 PM   #3781
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
This is what it is. It reminds me of the old Spiderman/Venom comics. Venom was a little bit bigger, a little stronger and a little bit faster, but Spiderman was more intelligent and that's why he always won. I also think Mahomes has more of a chapped ass/killer instinct than Allen too. Allen seems lore like an "awww shucks" guys where Patrick is an "over my dead ****ing body" guy.
I see Allen when things go wrong and he has that "deer in the headlights" look. He's accepting defeat when he looks like that. I don't think Patrick ever accepts defeat. So, once you see Allen with the deer in the headlights look, it's game over.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 07-02-2024, 12:19 PM   #3782
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Some of my favorite excuses from that thread:

Mahomes had Alex Smith to learn from.
The Chiefs don't have $30M dead cap hits.
Butler is a better kicker.
Mahomes has better weapons. (This one made me tap out.)
I thought they only blamed:

Mahomes having the better start to a career.
Better HC who was also an offensive genius.
Better health for KC.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-02-2024, 01:28 PM   #3783
Your mom

Quote:
I was talking to a Chiefs fan last week, and it came up that I’m a Bills fan. Without any prodding from my end, he started by saying JA is the best QB in the game. And went on to say JA would be way better off playing for Andy Reid rather than McD. Which I agree with, but would still love to see McD help this team finally get a ring this upcoming season for as hard as we all know the guy works.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 01:33 PM   #3784
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post

I was talking to a Chiefs fan last week, and it came up that I’m a Bills fan. Without any prodding from my end, he started by saying JA is the best QB in the game. And went on to say JA would be way better off playing for Andy Reid rather than McD. Which I agree with, but would still love to see McD help this team finally get a ring this upcoming season for as hard as we all know the guy works.
I'll take things that never happened for $500 Alex!
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 01:45 PM   #3785
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
And he also thinks Rashee Rice should be banned for life from the NFL! And all Chiefs fans should give $50 to a Bills fan!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 02:25 PM   #3786
Veteran

I have a friend who is a Bills fan and the other day without any prompting he told me that Josh Allen is the worst thing ever to happen to Buffalo. He thinks that Josh is immature and unable to handle the pressure. He also said that Patrick Mahomes is a god. Not The God, but a god. In football anyway. He also told me that he was always embarrassed to be a Buffalo fan when others like Diq Lix made all other Buffalo fans look bad. He wishes he was a Chiefs fan.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 02:38 PM   #3787
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I have a friend who is a Bills fan and the other day without any prompting he told me that Josh Allen is the worst thing ever to happen to Buffalo. He thinks that Josh is immature and unable to handle the pressure. He also said that Patrick Mahomes is a god. Not The God, but a god. In football anyway. He also told me that he was always embarrassed to be a Buffalo fan when others like Diq Lix made all other Buffalo fans look bad. He wishes he was a Chiefs fan.
This sounds absolutely credible. Reminds me of the Bills fan I met last week.
KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 02:42 PM   #3788
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBlitz View Post
This sounds absolutely credible. Reminds me of the Bills fan I met last week.
You basically hear it from any Bills fan outside of Buffalo.
Old 07-02-2024, 02:47 PM   #3789
I am Number Six

There are Bills fans outside of Buffalo?

I thought those were mythological creatures . . . only slightly more believable than Chargers fans.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-02-2024, 03:18 PM   #3790
SuperChiefs

Quote:

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #3791
Three-Pat

Quote:
Curious if it was the same Bills fan that wanted to see KC moved to the NFC to make things fair for Buffalo and all.
Old 07-02-2024, 03:37 PM   #3792
We've lost Luka

TooDelusionalDrive

But it does generate a few laughs from time to time.
The "JA needs to mentally overpower Mahomes" thread comes to mind, and of course their most recent game thread.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 03:41 PM   #3793
Veteran

The final nail in Buffalo's coffin will be driven in once KC wins their fourth consecutive Super Bowl. They will never recover.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM   #3794
Forever Royal

That thread on Allen vs Mahomes doesn’t disappoint.

“mahomes is the better regular season qb, allen is the better playoff qb

so all things considered give me allen”
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM   #3795
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That thread on Allen vs Mahomes doesn’t disappoint.

“mahomes is the better regular season qb, allen is the better playoff qb

so all things considered give me allen”
I get their zeal for Allen as we would feel the same way about Mahomes if somehow things were different, but goodness that is an awful take. Allen has as many playoff losses to Mahomes as Patrick has in his career.