Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2024, 08:41 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Undisputed is unwatchable-will it survive?

Skip Bayless has always been a fool but the show is nothing more than a daily bitchfest or ass kissing session on the Lakers or Cowboys.

I no longer watch as it is complete shit.

Is it time to cancel?

I say yes......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:45 AM   #2
Stay down bitch!

Those shows are unwatchable. It’s unbelievable the salary those guys command. A lot of those guys you see kissing Lebron’s ass are getting their talking points directly from Klutch sports.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 08:47 AM   #3
Supporter

Bayless has been unwatchable for DECADES.

I did some serious introspection. Searched really down deep in my soul. Couldn't find a single **** to give.

The hell of it his brother is Rick Bayless, who is a legit chef. He has a YouTube channel and I could watch him all day. I can take all of 0.068 seconds of Skip's dumb ****ing ass.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 08:48 AM   #4
For The Glory Of The City

I really can't believe people yearn so much for shows that feature the sports opinions of others.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:52 AM   #5
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I really can't believe people yearn so much for shows that feature the sports opinions of others.
It's almost as bad as internet message boards where people seek the sports opinions of others.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 09:01 AM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

I hadn't watched a full episode in years, when it became clear that Bayless was clearly just trying to be a heel to Mahomes' success. His arguments were so ridiculous that there was simply no way he believed the bullshit he was saying.

And then once Sharpe left, i haven't even bothered to watch a small Youtube segment or anything. I've completely tuned it out at this point. Even when the topic is tempting im still like, "nah, **** that guy".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 09:14 AM   #7
MVP

Once Sharpe left it became an even shitter product. Sharpe was donkey scum but at least he was logical about Mahomes talent.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 09:15 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Well you are just the smartest guy out there so I guess you can't learn a unique perspective or different angle no one else thought of.

I like some and others are just a commercial for guys favorite teams.

They are very popular so obviously many of us lesser experts watch and like, unlike you.

Stick to the soccer......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:18 AM   #9
What's up braj?

You’re the undisputed hooker king
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 09:20 AM   #10
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Well you are just the smartest guy out there so I guess you can't learn a unique perspective or different angle no one else thought of.

I like some and others are just a commercial for guys favorite teams.

They are very popular so obviously many of us lesser experts watch and like, unlike you.

Stick to the soccer......
Skip should've been off the air a long time ago.

There are good shows out there. McAfee, First Things First, etc (I even hate to say it, but Cowherd has even grown on me a bit). But once Shannon left, Undisputed lost any value it had IMO.

Also, relevant, from Perna at ThatsGoodSports:

kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:31 AM   #11
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
PTI has been the only show worth watching for like 15 years. Although Scott Van Pelt isn't bad when he is on SC.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 09:35 AM   #12
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Bayless has been unwatchable for DECADES.

I did some serious introspection. Searched really down deep in my soul. Couldn't find a single **** to give.

The hell of it his brother is Rick Bayless, who is a legit chef. He has a YouTube channel and I could watch him all day. I can take all of 0.068 seconds of Skip's dumb ****ing ass.
How did I not know this??

Love me some Ricky B. Used to see him out walking the neighborhood in Chicago. You can peer down into his backyard garden from the elevated trail cutting through town

Skip don't deserve any of his food
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:51 AM   #13
Plays to win the game!

These shows stick around for too long based on the bad contracts the networks sign with their talent, so it just depends if Fox has something to go in that time slot, can sign another talent cheaper, or if they just want to buyout of Skips contract. I never watch those day shows anymore so I've been gladly contributing to their lack of audience for years now.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:53 AM   #14
Going home eventually

Skip isba clown and a proven liar from years ago. He thinks Mahomes isn't that great but Tebow was awsome. Thats what he is. A dipshit.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 10:03 AM   #15
New and Improved

You just now figuring that out?
All it took for me was listening to one of his football takes years and years ago. Once in a while I'd listen to him for a minute or two and he's always been the same. It's so obvious he's completely full of shit I can't believe he still has a show.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.