Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 01:13 AM  
EvOlVeD

Return on investment for Rodgers is...

$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-02-2024, 06:48 AM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I want to hear more about his psychedelic trip where he claimed to be seeing a dark shadowy figure following him around ever since he tripped balls in the desert with Jim Morrison. I find that kind of stuff fascinating. Like is it an hallucination or did he trip so hard that he found himself in a different dimension and caught the attention of demons or something?
Definitely a disembodied Nephelim.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:21 AM   #152
GDT white noise poster

some people just can't handle their shit and **** their brains up doing powerful psychedelics lol you love to see it folks
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:06 PM   #153
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Why on Earth was he in Egypt? I mean, it's a bucket list destination, I hope I can see the pyramids one day, but why in this particular moment, after all the talk about "eliminating everything that wasn't about winning?" Just odd.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:40 PM   #154
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Why on Earth was he in Egypt? I mean, it's a bucket list destination, I hope I can see the pyramids one day, but why in this particular moment, after all the talk about "eliminating everything that wasn't about winning?" Just odd.
Look who said it. I don’t think he’s been normal for many moons. I do believe he did it because he cares about him and no one else and he knows the NYJ will do nothing about it.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-02-2024, 11:03 PM   #155
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
He probably did it so he can see for himself whether or not the ancient Egyptians actually built the pyramids or if they had alien technology to help them.

You know... doing his own research and all
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #156
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

Bumble ****
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #157
Veteran

While in Egypt, he gave a short talk on the local culture

https://youtu.be/FYbavuReVF4?si=azVgowG0Vp2S7-1a
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #158
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Because he is a ****ing nut case
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM   #159
MVP

Does he bounce back or not this year?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #160
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post

IF the NYJ finally fixed their OL, as they supposedly have, yeah, pretty sure AR will bounce back. Nothing wrong with either his arm or his football IQ.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #161
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
He bounces right out.

One and done in the playoffs. Assuming his health holds up.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 03:29 AM   #162
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
IF the NYJ finally fixed their OL, as they supposedly have, yeah, pretty sure AR will bounce back. Nothing wrong with either his arm or his football IQ.
He's cooked OL isn't the problem but it will be used as a scapegoat
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #163
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
He's cooked OL isn't the problem but it will be used as a scapegoat

Lol, okay. Never mind all the clips of him throwing just a month ago, and looking perfectly fine, I guess?
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #164
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Lol, okay. Never mind all the clips of him throwing just a month ago, and looking perfectly fine, I guess?
The same "month ago " that supposedly Bo Nix looked like prime Brees in shorts
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #165
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The same "month ago " that supposedly Bo Nix looked like prime Brees in shorts

What are you talking about? Are you really comparing Bo Nix and Aaron Rodgers in any reasonable way? Good Lord. You must be joking.