Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 08:45 AM   #1426
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Listening to Verderame’s pod with Doug Farrar and found an interesting note: Xavier Worthy wanted to go to Texas bc he liked what Sarkisian did to prepare Devonta Smith for the NFL.

It seems like Xavier thinks Devonta is a good comp for him

Except Worthy is shitloads faster. But if he can utilize his skills as well as Smith he'll go to the Chiefs ring of honor.

Imagine a guy like Devonta Smith being 165 pounds, running a 4.55, having a 78.9 speed score and winning the Heisman
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 12:57 PM   #1427
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
"I knew it all along!" Is this supposed to be some kind of intelligence confirmation? The very best you could really hope to accomplish. Is that your female intuition is on point on a mostly male dominated forum.

Is this how the sex change movement got started
You cool, man?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 07:42 AM   #1428
MVP

Stoked we have him!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM   #1429
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Stoked we have him!
Same, I have a feeling this will be Mahomes best offense. Worthy/Rice will be better than Hill/Watkins and we also have Hollywood Brown to boot lol

Last edited by In58men; Yesterday at 04:13 PM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM   #1430
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Same, I have a feeling this will be Mahomes best offense. Worthy/Rice will be better than Hill/Watkins and we also have Hollywood Brown to boot lol
Optimistic but I think it’ll be a stretch to be the best offense. Worthy has a lot to learn still.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #1431
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Optimistic but I think it’ll be a stretch to be the best offense. Worthy has a lot to learn still.
We still have Hollywood, Hardman and a better OL.

Also, Pacheco (2023) and Hunt (2018) had very very similar stats.

This offense is already better in my opinion.

Last edited by In58men; Yesterday at 06:59 PM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #1432
SuperBowl or bust

This offense is sooo loaded.

With true ELITE speed from Worthy, Brown AND Hardman, teams cannot afford not to keep safeties deep and try to force us to dunk and dunk…but that opens up Rice and Kelce to gorge themselves.

Defenses want to blitz the young LT…we have the pieces for one of the best screen games of recent memory.

Wanna sell out to stop the pass….thiz line snd Pacheco will make you pay full price for that mistake.

I just don’t see any way that an opposing defense can stop this offense.

Last edited by BossChief; Yesterday at 07:06 PM..
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #1433
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

With true ELITE speed from Worthy, Brown AND Hardman teams cannot afford to mir keep safeties deep and try to force us to dunk and dunk…but that opens up Rice and Kelce to gorge themselves.

Defenses want to blitz the young LT…we have the pieces for one of the best screen games of recent memory.

Wanna sell out to stop the pass….thiz line snd Pacheco will make you pay full price for that mistake.

Exactly, back in 2018 everyone said “if you double team Hill, Mahomes only has Kelce”. If defense hypothetically can stop Worthy, we still have Rice, Brown, and Hardman.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #1434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

With true ELITE speed from Worthy, Brown AND Hardman teams cannot afford to mir keep safeties deep and try to force us to dunk and dunk…but that opens up Rice and Kelce to gorge themselves.

I mean, we have to execute. And stay healthy. But yeah. **** yeah. Let's roll.

BUT Be ****ing prepared for Reid not to tip his hand. Especially against playoff teams. He has shown time and time again he won't fire the great guns until the playoffs. It sucks for us, especially when we do dumb shit like lose to Buffalo and Cinci. But then prison rape bitches in the playoffs.

Reid is playing the long game. We need to, also. I'm here for the rape.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #1435
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

BUT Be ****ing prepared for Reid not to tip his hand. Especially against playoff teams. He has shown time and time again he won't fire the great guns until the playoffs. It sucks for us, especially when we do dumb shit like lose to Buffalo and Cinci. But then prison rape bitches in the playoffs.

Mahomes also had an OC who had some catching up to do last season. This team is set for an explosive season. It’s almost the perfect situation for Mahomes.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #1436
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

Great point and this year (with history on the line) he may even play his cards closer to his chest than he usually does.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #1437
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Stoked we have him!

I think he will start out having a better career than TYreek Hill. I mean we will use him in the offense more than we did Tyreek his first few years. Tyreel Hill was a gadget guy but I think they will have plans for Xavier to shine in this offense.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:32 AM   #1438
Veteran

Quote:
I'm here for the rape.
I need that in white letters on a red shirt for my next trip to Arrowhead.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #1439
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I think he will start out having a better career than TYreek Hill. I mean we will use him in the offense more than we did Tyreek his first few years. Tyreel Hill was a gadget guy but I think they will have plans for Xavier to shine in this offense.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #1440
In Search of a Life

Maybe pump the breaks a bit here fellas.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.